Comfort Suites The Villages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Waterfront Inn(The Villages)
Econo Lodge(Wildwood)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Leesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskchili's restaurantspanish springsfree breakfastmilitary discountsausage or baconhotel appears to benice sitting areahigher priced hotelsvisiting familyroom was cleanthird floornice hotelshort drivetown squarestwo queen bedsgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed 5 nights at this hotel. The room was very spacious, the people at the front desk, Eric and Joyce were wonderful always willing to help. The housekeeping was flawless. The location was great being able to easily walk to the villages. Put this on your list for Summerfield or the Villages area.
We have also stayed here before for shorter term stays, with the same results.

Stayed: March 2014
Chris C, General Manager at Comfort Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Lee S.

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our hotel. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure that I share this with all my employees. I am very happy that you were satisfied with the guest service and our housekeeping. We really appreciate you sharing your feedback with everyone. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

First person I came in contact was Jen working the front desk. She is very professional and always offered a wonderful smile and very helpful. From housekeeping to those that prepared meals. Awesome service from everyone. Bridgette was very helpful to myself and all those around me. I didn't like the bacon (I prefer crispy) and she brought me just what I liked. The housekeeping crew were all friendly and accommodating to my needs no matter what they were. Met the new owners as they were there to prepare their open house and both were approachable and willing to discuss the hotel, etc. Not an unfriendly face all week.

Room Tip: I stayed in 210 but sure you can't go wrong whichever room you're in. Very quiet at night and outside light is not an issue. A/C was quiet and bed was perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Chris C, General Manager at Comfort Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Vince K,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We greatly appreciate your warm words regarding our staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had friendly encounters with all our staff. I appreciate you sharing this with everyone and I will make sure to share it with my employees. We hope you will come visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great staff, spacious room, excellent facilities and location, excellent breakfast. Very pleased the front desk personnel. We were able to walk to church on New Year's Day. Many choices of places to eat, some within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank greengeezer9
Chris C, General Manager at Comfort Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear greengeezer9,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your previous stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your loyalty. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for your response and staying at the Comfort Suites The Villages.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The place was fine. The TV was kind of at an angle on top of a cabinet and I kept worrying it was going to fall right on me. Did not see any bolts under it. The food in the continental breakfast was pretty bad, but I am a very health conscious eater, so I didn't have high expectations. It was close to the Villages where I was visiting so that was nice. It's fine but nothing to write home about~

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank villagevisitor1213
Chris C, General Manager at Comfort Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear villagevisitor1213,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at the Comfort Suites in The Villages, Florida. I am sorry your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Our TV's are brand new 42" HD TV's and are equipped with very sturdy stands. I apologize that our breakfast was not to your liking. Please note that the hotel is under new ownership and we are stiving every day to make vast improvements to our guest expereience. I hope you will come back and visit us again and give us another chance to provide you with an excellent stay. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is our second stay,at this hotel,and like the first it was excellent.We were given the same room we had on last years visit.The clerk and management were great.Room we were assigned was a spa suite.the beds were comfortable,the room large and clean. We were within walking distance of one of the village centers.the breakfast was nice.What more can you ask !this will always be our base when visiting friends at the Villages.

Room Tip: Request a spa room,the Hotel will accommodate if one is available.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bluebaron17
Chris C, General Manager at Comfort Suites The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Bluebaron17,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your previous stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your loyalty. I am glad you enjoyed the service and your spa suite room. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for your response and staying at the Comfort Suites The Villages.