“A LITTLE CLOSE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 12, 2012

were older and do not drink' the menu wasn't very tempting. not enouh the tables are too close use a walker and it was hard on me.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The snow birds are returning to central Florida and Applebybee's in Lady Lake is always a popular restaurant. You can tell by the crowds. The staff always remembers you as a prior guest, the food is tasty, the restaurant is clean and the service is fast.Their menu seems to add new items, but they keep old favorites. All in all a good place for a fast lunch or a leisurely dinner.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Always good choices especially on the 2 for $20. service great,
smiles everywhere, and golf cart accessible for us here in the
Villages.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Decided to try this Applebees in lady Lake/the Villages Fl. Not a bad decision, but but. We tried the two for $20, the artichoke and spenich appetizer was great. NOW I KNOW THIS IS A CHAIN restaurant so it will be nearly the same every where. My lady had the Asian chicken salad which was great. I started with the burbon chicken cajun style, I like hot spicy food but this one over powered any other flavors WOW, sent it back, tried the lime chicken dish and the chicken tasted like I was eating a lime. I tolerated it but but both my dishes were over processed to my taste.
I guess the basic hamburger or others disheswould still be good.
Service was good and they did try hard to please me.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Lady Lake Florida is home to quite a few retirement communities. Many of its residents eat at least 1 meal a day at the local applebee's. It is reasonably priced, friendly service, and very clean. The servers seem to be considerate of the senior population and always have a kind word and a smile for them. This along with the good food and service is quite a draw for the area.