“TACOS GETTING LIGHTER, BUT SERVICE GREAT!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #47 of 70 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 3450 Wedgewood Lane in The Villages. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We were greeted at the counter by a delightful lady named Janice M. We chatted with Janice for a bit while deciding what to order. She's one of those "positive" people who make you smile and laugh. I've loved their tacos for years but it seems the tacos have less meat these days and the price has gone up? The $1 "senior drink" is a good value. But the highlight of our visit was Janice! She's a real asset to that store and I expect brings in a lot of repeat customers.
Ron

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We have been to both Taco Bell restaurants and this one is definitly faster on service and quality of food. We had 2 Taco Salads, that were served very quickly and were very good.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I stop here if I need a quick snack as they have a great dollar menu that gives me just enough to taste a couple of things I wouldn't make at home.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Lousy service, horrible food. I even wrote the home office about my experience and never heard a word back. Guess they don't care.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I looking for something different and not impressed with nearby new diner menu or wait time went to local Taco Bell for Saturday night meal. Clean and pleasantly quiet, could be better lighting inside and refurbished booths. Friendly staff. We chose stacker box and cravings deal great assortment of flavors, taste and textures including appetizer (chips and nacho cheese) and dessert (cinnamon twists). Great meal and great value. Only complaint is reading menu which is small print and too high and then trying to figure out what is in each paper wrap. Would be a 4 if more ambiance.