“Don't waste your money”

El Ranchito
Ranked #29 of 69 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Disgusting! To much processed cheese! Who puts a bag of frozen mixed vegtables in spanish rice. Been to plent of mexican restaurant and this one has to be the worst!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wonderful food. Just loved it. Was there with a large group, later in the evening on a Wednesday, seated promptly. Staff was great. It really made the dinner with family such an amazing start to the vacation.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went for dinner on a Saturday night. Didn't have to wait to be seated. Happy hour is only from 2 - 5, disappointing. Food was good, served prompt & hot. There were 4 of us and we got 1 basket of chips. Margaritas were ok. Would check them out again but earlier so I could enjoy happy hour.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good Mexican food at fair prices. Mediocre margaritas. OK if you're in the mood for Tex Mex and on the north end of the Villages.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I did a take out order from this restaurant, and both my wife and myself liked the food.

I had previously heard that the restaurant wasn't that great, but we liked the food.

The interior of the restaurant is rather dated, so I wouldn't go there for the decor, but again, the food was good.