“Superb food, great service and reasonably priced”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Eight of us went to "outback" for my wife's birthday. Appetizers were good, salads & soups great and dinners were excellent. Meals were cooked as requested and our waitstaff were
fantastic. Pleasant atmosphere and wide variety of mal choice.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family had a wonderful and tasty time at this Outback Steakhouse. It was clean and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was one of the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant. The customer service and training are very sub-par.
The wait time was over an hour. I expected this due to the time and location so this was not a major problem. One thing I did notice was that there were 9 empty tables with everyone waiting.

My problems started with the bartender. While we were waiting we went to the bar. The bartender was very unorganized and would not make eye contact with us. After 15 minutes of standing at the bar we were able to order our drinks. After we received our drinks they were terrible. A table opened up in the bar area that we took advantage of. The waitress was very short and busy. Not a very good experience but they were busy so we passed it off. We had asked our waitress for replacement drinks because the ones we received from the bar were unbearable. She seemed to get annoyed at our request but then handled our request with an attitude.

The problem that stands out was when I received my dinner and it was cook to wrong temperature. I showed the waitress and she started to argue with me that a Medium stake looks brown all the way through.. It does not. She then snatched my plate and walked back toward the kitchen. I did not have a chance to tell her that I did not want a replacement. The others in my party had over half of their meals completed and we had been there for almost 2 hours. When she came back out from the kitchen area she barked out that they are making another one. This is when I told her that it was not needed at this point. She then became more confrontational.

I spoke with the management and he apologized. This did not seem very sincere and he was going through the motion.

Overall I will not return to this restaurant and would advise everyone else to beware.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a reservation for 10 people tonight at 5:45 PM. We had a table finally available at 6:27 PM. That wait created a difficult situation for the food servers. We were attending a show after dinner, and rather than having a leisurely trip over to the theatre we were continually watching the clock trying to anticipate if we would have a major problem. The food (Victoria's Filets) was excellent, but the inability of the restaurant to keep their appointed time just put a real damper on the evening. We will be back with only 2 or 4 people, but never again with a larger group. They are simply inept at the planning of the turnover for their stations.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Another chain that improves with age....our Outback in The Villages is so popular it is usually a 1/2 hour wait..but well worth the time spent. It is possible to call ahead which in many cases will reduce you wait time.