“What a pleasant suprise!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lady Lake
Oswego, New York
“What a pleasant suprise!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have never stayed at a "microtel" before. It was not like i imagined. Before I even had a chance to check it out I was greeted by Katherine who sensed that I was stressed out. I told her we left our previous hotel because of bad conditions there. I was a little suspicious that the price of a suite was so reasonable, so she showed me one. WOW I happily booked our room and settled in for the week. We did not travel with a pet, and the last pet friendly" hotel we stayed at reaked of dogs, I even stepped in poop right outside my door. . The Wyndam was immaculate, If I hadn't seen pets going in and OUT i NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT. All the staff were helpful and anxious to please. The continental breakfast was simple, but convienient. The location of the hotel was perfect. There was a great rib house next door and Cracker Barrell right down the road. We will definately be back ! Thanks again for your gracious hospitality ! P>S Did I mention it is easy to find and has easy access?

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. It has all the comforts of home. It actually feels like three separate rooms. Micrw...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Kanawha Valley
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife had a good nights sleep, which is saying something! Everyone was friendly. There was a Jr. High Baseball team creating quite a noise at night, but they were quieted by the staff quickly. Driving a van and pulling a cargo trailer is always an issue when maneuvering around hotel parking lots, but I found the Microtel's large, spacious lot, with its lower level, very convenient. Their breakfast fare was barely adequate, in my opinion. I, personally did not like seeing a couple of dogs in the hallway, but if you love to travel with "Rover" this is your place. I repeat, even with the presence of dogs... it was a clean place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Plymouth
Reviewed February 25, 2013

this was our second stay at a Microtel Inn and Suites and it was a great experience. Clean, comfortable room, nice, convenient free breakfast. Management very courteous. Quiet hotel! We stayed for 5 days and felt like we were coming home each night to our own place. Highly recommend the hotel and staff for making our stay so comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
#2 of 2 in The Villages
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages? Share your experiences!