Comfort Suites The Villages(Lady Lake)(Great Value!)
$96
$79
$95
$90
HIExpress.com
$114
TownePlace Suites
The Waterfront Inn(The Villages)
$97
$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$93
$65
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn(Leesburg)
$60
All reviewswindow seatroom was cleanwould stay here againcontinental breakfastcookiesyogurteasy accessparking lotconvenient locationstaff was very friendlyright next doorwaffle makerstayed one nightfront desk staffvery nice hotelfirst floorthe breakfast area
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have no major complaints with this hotel. I would stay here again at this location. They upgraded me to a suite without additional cost. I wish the wi-fi internet had better signal strength but then again most hotels do not have great wi-fi service.

1  Thank CHERIEW1956
Reviewed September 4, 2012

After checking in & spending some time window shopping in the area my wife & I wanted to use pool. When I went to look at pool the sides were covered w/green algae & it looked like it had not been vacuum in a very long time.

We address the situation w/management & the male manager said it wasn't algae & according to his wife the pool needed to be painted. Do to this inconvience were shortened our stay & checked in to another hotel the next day.

Two yrs ago my wife & I along w/my sister & brother-in-law stayed at this same hotel & had a great wk-end stay we were looking fwd to the same type of wk-end, but it did not happen. We will not be coming back to this location again.....

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I arrived at the hotel late in the morning and Ms. Eva was there to greet me with a smile and a bubbly personality. She was helpful and VERY VERY pleasant, she expedited my stay.

1  Thank KRISTINA D
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Review of th e hotel isexcelent..
Review of the web siete is lousy Tried to book two rooms with the special 30% discount you have offered and the web site will tell me that there were not rooms available for those dates. Called the hotel directly and made reseervations and upon arrival I found the hotel to be virtually empy..
KIND OF FALSE ADVERTISIMENT.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Fairly good value overall. Staff was extremely helpfull and nice. I decided to stay and extra nite but was not offered the "3 night-30% off" deal. The overall experience was very good but now adays every penny counts. That would be the only reason I don't seek out your group of hotels again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple