“Near Perfect Stay and AFFORDABLE!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lady Lake
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stayed here in the middle of 2011 but, as I was going through my travel materials, I realized I hadn't written a review on this place. From the day we left I knew I had to offer appreciation with some kind of review. It's so often that hotels and motels are not at all the pleasant experience we wish they would be. But the Microtel Inn & Suites Lady Lake was probably our family of five's best experience in the last three years.The rooms were exceedingly clean, comfortable and well furnished. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The premises were in superb condition. This is not necessarily a feet in of itself. What makes this hotel so special is that it is both affordable AND provides a wonderful stay. The only downside is that it's a bit off the beaten path and we rarely have the opportunity to stop off there. That said, if we're ever in the area again you can be sure this is the only hotel that will get our business.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very clean room. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room is a typical Microtel room that is about 2/3 the size of other hotel rooms. If you need a clean and safe no thrills place to sleep and get a quick breakfast the next morning this is the place for you. I highly recommend it and I will stay there again next year when I visit my friends in the Villages.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Just spent the last 6 nights here, though only for a few hours each night due to a heavy business schedule. Extremely friendly staff - I extended this stay twice during my stay, and did so with no issues. Rooms are small but comfortable, hotel was clean, and especially nice that it was quiet - do wish they had more desk space and an extra outlet or two in the room ... unplugged what I thought was the microwave to use the outlet at desk for computer and phone ... found out next night the cord was also connected to the frig. Hotel was centrally located to my two work locations - plan to return next trip!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very clean, very comfortable beds, good lighting & mirrors (so one can apply make-up while the other shaves for instance!) not a lot of extra space (it's Micro) but adequate armoire space, desk, and a nice window seat with drawers underneath overlooking a lovely view of the garden, pool, and pretty neighborhood on the hill behind the property. Very friendly staff, good housekeeping service. No fridge or microwave in the standard room (they are available in the suites) We were there for a dance weekend in the Villages and the Microtel was just 3 miles away and much more affordable. A/C worked well & the place was quiet at night. Plenty of parking. Our second enjoyable stay here and we will certainly be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This Microtel is located conveniently near The Villages. Some would call the rooms small, but I did not think their size was a problem. Plenty of room in closet and there was a desk area. Bed was comfortable; AC worked well. If you're looking for well-priced lodging that is clean and comfortable, this places fills the bill.

Room Tip: Some Microtels don't have an elevator, but this one does.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2012

If you want to feel like you're on a cruise wiithout the rocking this is the place for you. Rooms are very small. One supposedly queen bed (looked like a double to me) no fridge or micro in room dresser drawers were built in to AC cover overall it seemed clean although I would have liked the sheets to have been a little less wrinkled. Oh and if you like MIRRORS you're in for a treat the whole wall behind the bed floor to ceiling mirror. IT MADE ME DO THE 2 WAY MIRROR TEST. The hotel was ok but I wouldn't seek this chain out for my next stay I got this from hotwire but I don't think I got a bargain Oh and breakfast was ok cold cereals and muffins

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank sistola
Reviewed January 2, 2012

When visiting The Villages, we always stay at this location. Rooms are clean & comfortable.
Staff is helpful & friendly. Latest stay we had a microwave/fridge in our room. This is a pet friendly hotel which is a big plus for us who always travel with our pet. Complimentary continental breakfast is good. They also have a guest laundry & outdoor pool. The only downside is no business center/computer or fitness center. The AGM, Lisa, is very accommodating and friendly. She always remembers us! I have also noted her interaction with other guests. She always has a smile & kind words for each guest. She goes the extra mile for the guests!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
The Waterfront Inn
#2 of 2 in The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages? Share your experiences!