I stay at hotels over 50 nights a year, and this is by far the best one I've stayed at in a long time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel seemed to be "like new", the rooms were very comfortable. The location is great, we walked to the Town Square in the evening for free live entertainment. A number of restaurants are also within walking distance. We also rented a golf cart for under $20 a day (the hotel front desk gave us the info on who to call to rent one). The overall experience was AMAZING, we will definitely be back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AWARD WINNING HOTEL FASTEST and MOST SECURED WIFI in the area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Villages is conveniently located in The Villages, the friendliest home town in central Florida. With the customer service you deserve. Our beautifully decorated hotel has 81 spacious rooms all of them containing hair dryers, personal coffee makers, iron & ironing boards. Our large, well lit work area has Wifi connectivity . We offer a deluxe Express Start breakfast bar in our Great Room where there is coffee/beverage station 24 hours a day. Best of all we are walking distance to town square where there are many fine restaurants, boutiques and nightly entertainment 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - The Villages Hotel Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Villages
- Lady Lake Holiday Inn