I stay at hotels over 50 nights a year, and this is by far the best one I've stayed at in a long time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel seemed to be "like new", the rooms were very comfortable. The location is great, we walked to the Town Square in the evening for free live entertainment. A number of restaurants are also within walking distance. We also rented a golf cart for under $20 a day (the hotel front desk gave us the info on who to call to rent one). The overall experience was AMAZING, we will definitely be back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Hotel. Free full hot breakfast, free secured Wi-Fi throughout. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Villages is conveniently located in The Villages and within a short walk to Spanish Springs Town Square. Newly renovated lobby, breakfast area, Fitness Center and brand new mattresses, box springs and pillows in all rooms. 81 spacious rooms, all featuring refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, Hi-Def flat screen TVs featuring 60 TV channels, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. We offer a full hot Express Start breakfast buffet featuring pancakes. Our Lobby coffee/beverage station is available 24 hours per day. Best of all we are walking distance to the Spanish Springs Town Square where there are many fine restaurants, boutiques, and nightly live entertainment & dancing in the Town Square 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - The Villages Hotel Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Villages
- Lady Lake Holiday Inn