“A Villages must visit!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (352) 750-9998
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been here about 10 times and not once have I been disappointed. The food is always excellent and the value is fantastic. I have been rough on Villages restaurants, but not this one. The food is fresh and you can eat healthy here. I am on a weight loss plan and this is the place I like to eat the most. I can control my calories without feeling like I am slighted in my meal enjoyment. I have taken family and friends and have always come away very pleased and a bit buzzed from the Sake. The one Village restaurant I can honestly say stacks up on most metrics. If you are on a diet or just looking to eat healthfully, this is your spot Hands down. If you do not count your calories you will also enjoy the feast!

1  Thank Thomas R
There are newer reviews for Bamboo Bistro

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

First, let me state this is not our first visit. We love the food here! If your looking for great Asian food, this is the best in the area. The service is well, less than acceptable. Our server for this visit was outright rude. Everything we asked for was a problem. Based upon past visits we know they don't empower their staff to make adjustments to the menu, this time it's was beyond a challenge (simple request: add bok choy). Anyway, as much as we love the food, we cannot waste time with the staff here, our advice move on.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Sushi can be tricky to find in central Florida, ok maybe not but excellent sushi is. I got lucky when this restaurant opened near my job. I am a regular and no longer even look at the menu, just ask the Sushi chef to make me something good. The staff at Bamboo Bistro is always trying to make new rolls and often Chef Jim is very excited to have me try the latest creation. Of course I order some of my favorite sashimi pieces as starters and I have never had a bad or less than great experience at this restaurant. I stop by this place as often as I can and recommended it to anyone who asks “Where can I get good sushi”

1  Thank Travis H
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Oh my goodness, a place in the Villages that does not have the usual blinding lights up high so the old folks can read their menus! You can relax as soon as you sit down in this charming, romantic place. I understand that they are completely booked for Valentine's Day and one can see why.
We tried the lunch special and like previous reviewers enjoyed it very much and found it to be good value. My husband loves to try different beers and enjoyed the ones recommended by our pleasant server Tom. I enjoyed the recommended wine, too.
We can't wait to suprise friends by taking them here for dinner.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Hubby and I had an amazing meal here after christmas. We ordered lots of sake and the sushi was fabulous. We really enjoyed the BACON SUSHI!! If you go here, order it. You will be glad u did!