“Simply unprepared”

Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 17, 2012

During our recent visit:
* The waiter disappeared after bringing our appetizer leaving us without beverages
* When we felt our meals should be delivered, we were advised that this steakhouse was out of baked potatoes
* The flatiron sirloin which was to ordered medium well was well pasted well done.
* Another of our group of four's flatiron sirloin which was ordered medium was right on the edge of well done.
* The french fries that was substituted for the baked potatoes were cool and just a handful.
* Even though one meal was comp'd, there is really no excuse for a restaurant to be that unprepared with such poor service.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Just a very good steak house. The typical steakhouse menu that will leave you full and not dissapointed. Steak quality was very good and cook the way you like it.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I prefer Longhorn to the other local steakhouse as it offers baked sweet potatoes. To me, that makes a difference. I used to order the Outlaw Ribeye the flavor is subperb, however the last two I had ver very fatty so I switched to sirloin. The desserts are great if you have room. Plenty of warm bread. You wont leave hungry.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

LongHorn's is one of my favorite steak places because of their great food, great service, and pleasant western decor. Their atmosphere is quite pleasant and I find dining there a real treat. For the quality of food, the prices are not that bad.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Service was a little slow, but I think that was the waitress we had, been her before and was excellent. Food was very good and the place is spotless. Will return soon!