During our recent visit:
* The waiter disappeared after bringing our appetizer leaving us without beverages
* When we felt our meals should be delivered, we were advised that this steakhouse was out of baked potatoes
* The flatiron sirloin which was to ordered medium well was well pasted well done.
* Another of our group of four's flatiron sirloin which was ordered medium was right on the edge of well done.
* The french fries that was substituted for the baked potatoes were cool and just a handful.
* Even though one meal was comp'd, there is really no excuse for a restaurant to be that unprepared with such poor service.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.