“Good Food Good People”
Review of Two Peas Cafe

Two Peas Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in LaBelle
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Featuring southern, homemade cooking. Specializing in home cooked pies, cakes,cheesecakes & fudge. Visit us on Facebook
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is by far my favorite restaurant in LaBelle. The food is always juicy and tasty. The servers are always nice. There home fries are so good, I can eat that everyday.

3  Thank Lupe1980

Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I love the food and their friendly southern hospitality. Vickie's pies & cakes are to die for. Definitely my favorite restaurant of all time.

3  Thank Jschell85
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have tried different restaurants here in town but Two Peas Cafe` is the best for at least 50 miles they are open for just breakfast and lunch, and the food is full of flavor and fast you can sit at the counter and see all the action the cooks sure do know what they are doing! But the deserts are to die for. Nice and friendly employees and staff. I am going back again and again!!!

4  Thank Rad T
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food at Two peas cafe appears simple, but the flavors have remarkable depth. Two peas is known best for its range of fresh baked pies and including a coconut, chocolate, lemon pie and a sour cream coconut cake to a hummingbird cake and many more. the reputation is well deserved. The food is very southern and irresistible. A host of other goodies, including fried green tomatoes and burgers that you can't beat. offering something for the whole family. The cafe is both clean and tidy. and all the staff members there greeted my companions and me with smiles as warm as the pies they serve there. I would thoroughly recommend Two peas cafe to anyone looking for a good bite to eat or even a sweet tooth. . I know I'll certainly be returning soon.

4  Thank Christina H
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Two Peas Cafe is by far the best restaurant in town! Debbie & Vicki are the sweetest, most down to earth ladies you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. The restaurant is super clean and all the staff is very friendly. The food is down home southern cooking. Everything they make is from scratch. The fried green tomatoes I got were the best I ever had.... just make sure whatever you do you save room for desert! My husbands favorite is the sour cream coconut cake...mine is all of it! You just cant go wrong. Places like this with a true family atmosphere where you know you are being served by people who love what they are doing is a rare find.

5  Thank KimberlyBurton