“Family Dinner Time”
Review of Two Peas Cafe

Two Peas Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in LaBelle
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Featuring southern, homemade cooking. Specializing in home cooked pies, cakes,cheesecakes & fudge.
Lehigh Acres
“Family Dinner Time”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Food is consistently good and fresh. Quantity is plenty. If you go away hungry it is your own fault. Desserts are fresh, home-made and delicious. Staff treats everyone like family and aim to please.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Tuckerabigail

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Nothing great”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We came here because of the reviews. The food was just so-so. As we watched the other plates being delivered to the tables I can't say that anything looked really delicious. We shared a meal so that we'd have plenty of room for dessert. We intended to try both a piece of cake and pie. We started with the chocolate coconut cake. The cake was good enough but the frosting looks like whipped cream but it's not. It was just a lot of calories and it was the artificial stuff. We didn't order the pie. The slice of cake was $4 and wasn't as large as we expected. We figured that if the cake was such a disappointment we didn't need to go any further. We won't be back here again.

• Visited April 2014
8 Thank foreversnookums
Fairfield, vermont, USA
“Scrumptious!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Nice, casual laid back place decorated with fun colors. Great atmosphere and the food is awesome. I had the peanut butter and chocolate pie and my mom had the strawberry pie. Both were amazing. Can't wait until my next trip to Labelle for more pie! :-)

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Amanda F
“Southern goodness!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to visit for a while but every time I would go it was PACKED & I was in a hurry. I finally got to go and was so happy I did!! Fried green tomatoes were the best I've ever had!! I will definitely visit again!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Candacem3
Debbie B, Owner at Two Peas Cafe, responded to this review, March 3, 2016
We now offer af Fried Green Tomato BLT and also a burger
Huntingdon, Canada
“best family restaurant in LaBell fl”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Just too bad you can't see from the road. But it's worth looking for it..Breakfast is a feast with their home fries , staff , well , very very friendly. Lunch , same great taste. Pies ?? heaven, last tasting those , when my gran-Ma use to make them (I"m 72) .
WARNING: If you have bad kids, they'll turn them into sweet pies..
Go and try , try it you'll like it

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank Gil M
Debbie B, Owner at Two Peas Cafe, responded to this review, February 28, 2016
We look forward to seeing you again.