“Southern goodness!”
Review of Two Peas Cafe

Two Peas Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in LaBelle
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Featuring southern, homemade cooking. Specializing in home cooked pies, cakes,cheesecakes & fudge.
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to visit for a while but every time I would go it was PACKED & I was in a hurry. I finally got to go and was so happy I did!! Fried green tomatoes were the best I've ever had!! I will definitely visit again!

4  Thank Candacem3
Debbie B, Owner at Two Peas Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2016

We now offer af Fried Green Tomato BLT and also a burger

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Just too bad you can't see from the road. But it's worth looking for it..Breakfast is a feast with their home fries , staff , well , very very friendly. Lunch , same great taste. Pies ?? heaven, last tasting those , when my gran-Ma use to make them (I"m 72) .
WARNING: If you have bad kids, they'll turn them into sweet pies..
Go and try , try it you'll like it

5  Thank Gil M
Debbie B, Owner at Two Peas Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

And you will be very sorry you did. We weren't sure if it was open till we saw some folks exiting with doggie bags. This is a good sign for sure. Our lunch was fabulous, the ambience was Mom's Kitchen style and so many staff to look after 15 or so people. Like Pies?? Well, these are about four feet tall and have to be ordered in advance if you want to guarantee getting one (slight exagerration. Places like this are rare and so much fun. I'll be back for sure when I am coming through. This is the home of Granny Ella's Pies. Weight watchers not welcome :-)

4  Thank ThePuslinchguy1

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

we found Gma Ella's 3rd generation pie maker! yippee! hoppin' john & hamburger tasty as well. Staff & customers are very friendly! we will definitely be back. beautiful ride on North River rd to wonderful food at the end.

6  Thank L8edye

Thank you!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

two peas cafe is home to granny ella's pies, freshly baked on premises. their reputation is legendary in labelle; coconut cream is a classic, but every pie is homemade by debbie, and absolutely delicious. however, if delicious pies aren't enough to tempt you, the variety of cakes created by vicky, will cause you to ponder which to purchase--hummingbird, coconut, raspberry buttercream, etc. (the best solution is to eat one there, and take one with you.) while you are pondering which dessert(s) to order, the daily specials, soups, salads, and sandwiches will provide you with several options. every one i've tried makes me want to order it again, but there are other items on the menu which i want to try as well. quality ingredients, freshly prepared, and cooked "just right" are the hallmarks of the food at two peas. shawn's specially seasoned breakfast potatoes, with onions, are worth the drive. the service is friendly and efficient, the atmosphere is inviting, and this new restaurant in labelle is a favorite!

5  Thank Linda M