“A Great Find!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Charlevoix, Michigan
“A Great Find!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We drove from Ft. Myers to check this place out while visiting friends...what a great find!!! We absolutely loved the atmosphere...very warm...inviting...staff was very friendly, and the food was fantastic!!!...Great selection on menu, and everything the four of us had tasted homemade, or prepared in house. They have a side room for larger groups, and I would highly recommend if you're needing a place to have a private party...great atmosphere...we'll for sure be back the next time we're down that way...

• Visited September 2013

Flagler Beach, Florida
“A Lot To Like”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We really found this place by accident since we were driving through LaBelle on our way home and we were hungry. Looked at the various Trip Advisor ratings and decided to stop for dinner. What a great choice and a nice surprise. Without going through what we each had I will just say that everything we ordered was obviously home made and very good. In fact, maybe we were just overwhelmed by finding a place this good in a little, Central Florida town, but we could not have asked for anything better as far as the food was concerned. To top it off our server was fantastic in explaining what was on the menu, the great beers on tap and overall the service was also great. From now on if we are planning any trip that goes near LaBelle we will plan on going through near dinner time to stop there again and again. Do not want to forget the great salad bar.

Visited October 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Forrey Grill "not on main st, on bridge st"”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Locals are definitely keeping this place hidden. In a small town like La Belle, when among the crowd eating are the local pastor plus five cops, you've struck gold. We found everything was homemade, darn good and well priced.
Kids menu is perfect.  We got our little one a child's portion of spaghetti and meatballs and was every bit as good as other reviews promised. I'd highlight the cloud like fresh garlic bread that came with it.  Peanut butter pie was killer and dwarfs a cheesecake factory sized slice. Wish we could have ordered all the desserts, no frozen pies here!
I opted for the Boursin roast beef wrap applauded by others, and could only eat one half, see my photo. I thought it would come with the homemade chips,  guess you must ask for as a side. My husband enjoyed a special, broccoli cheddar quiche with house salad.  Our waitress Bethany shined with southern charm.  The worst part was definitely finding the joint, which we instructed Bethany to rectify with the owner.  The websitewww.forreygrill.com, ph #863-612-0423 and real address 280 N. Bridge St were missing on trip advisor! Parking was very easy like others have said. Enjoy!

Visited July 2013
Naples, Florida
“There not a single thing I've tried that I didn't like”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been there several times and all the items of the menu that I've tried I just loved. They have a pretty good variety among sandwiches and entrees and some of them include the salad bar. Prices are not the cheapest but are reasonable for the quality of the food, which is very good. I love their roasted beef Swiss melt sandwich as well as their fish.

• Visited May 2013
naples
“Great Service Great Food!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. I had the roast beef and boursin wrap and it was delicious! I suggest Forrey Grill for anyone who has a big appetite and a desire to be waited on in a down home southern way. Great people Great food!

• Visited June 2013