“A good place to eat.”

Ranked #26 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Smokey Bones, we specialize in three things: good food, good drinks, and good times. We are a bar and fire grill, but not necessarily in that order. We are grill masters who respect the power of the open flame. We like simple, yet flavorful recipes and believe marinating is not to be taken lightly. We know medium-rare isn't the only way to cook a steak, but believe it should be. We believe pork should be slow smoked and pulled often. Slow, as in 11 hours over hickory logs every night, and often, as in every day at every restaurant. We know it's our bartenders who make our drinks great, not the liquor. Although the liquor doesn't hurt. We think beer should be ice cold and consumed regularly. We know our servers bring much more than food to the table. We are big fans of sports, loud music, and surprises. And we believe in laughing often, especially at ourselves
Reviewed May 18, 2014

A busy place which we find a good sign. Food was well served and good as was the selection of draught beer. Was an easy walk from our hotel, you just need to take care at the timed crosswalk.

1  Thank DeniseJohn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have eaten. It had to have been good because I went here 4 times during an 11 day stay. Maybe I should have been more adventurous with my menu choices but the Angus beef burger was cooked just the way I wanted so as I very rarely eat burgers back home I indulged myself.
There was one hiccup when on my 3rd visit with friends we had to send our burgers back as they had all been overcooked, although this was disappointing the resultant plates of food lived up to our expectations.
The service on all 4 occasions was pretty good but I think there are times when they don't have enough servers to cater for the popularity of the place.
Would I go again? Not in Kissimmee but quite possibly somewhere else in Florida during my stay.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Good steaks and ribs here at Smokey Bones and they have a good loyalty scheme with rewards and incentives. We always go to Smokey Bones when in Kissimmee.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We love the atmosphere at this restaurant. The service is always great and the food amazing, especially their baby back ribs. The last time we went they were very spicy, hot, they seem to have changed something in the recipe but still good. For anyone who can not tolerate spicy food like myself then, I would not recommend. We would always go there because they had the best ribs in town but after this last time we won't be going back but it doesn't mean the food is not great, I just can not eat spicy food and they ruined it for me otherwise it would continue to be my restaurant of choice for BBQ.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We used to have one of these in Jacksonville but it closed. So I went here to try to find out why and...I have absolutely no idea! This place was great. We came for lunch and had a $10 off a$20 purchase coupon. We ended up splitting a choose 3 meat combo and it was enough for two people. It was incredible! The brisket and the pork are some of the best I've had and I've had alot of bbq. The service was fantastic. I don't remember our server's name but he was very attentive and personable. And the best part was the total for 2 people, including drinks was only $10. Can't beat that :)