“great food at a good price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill

Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
Ranked #29 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Smokey Bones, we specialize in three things: good food, good drinks, and good times. We are a bar and fire grill, but not necessarily in that order. We are grill masters who respect the power of the open flame. We like simple, yet flavorful recipes and believe marinating is not to be taken lightly. We know medium-rare isn't the only way to cook a steak, but believe it should be. We believe pork should be slow smoked and pulled often. Slow, as in 11 hours over hickory logs every night, and often, as in every day at every restaurant. We know it's our bartenders who make our drinks great, not the liquor. Although the liquor doesn't hurt. We think beer should be ice cold and consumed regularly. We know our servers bring much more than food to the table. We are big fans of sports, loud music, and surprises. And we believe in laughing often, especially at ourselves
Bournemouth
“great food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Eat here several times during our many trip to Kissimmee the staff are always friendly and the food is always great, and we have been through most of the menu, it has a great family feel. Sometimes the Air con could do with being a few degrees warmer as we have needed jumpers while eating our meals on some occasions.

• Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Baby ribs to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Very good restaurant got table straight away , service very good , had bady rack of ribs never tasted any like them before in uk , would recommend this restaurant and prices very good

• Visited August 2013
Preston, United Kingdom
“get the onion rings!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

on most nights we started closer to where we were staying, but on the first friday night of our holiday we ventured to smokey bones as my brother in law had been itching to go since we booked the holiday! having scanned the menu back home a few weeks before they looked to have a good variety of food so we were all happy to go.

As it was a Friday night the place was very busy, particularly the bar as the locals were enjoying the start of their weekend, so we waited about 20 minutes for a table.

After we'd been shown to our table we placed our drinks order. i must admit i was miffed at this point because 4 out of 6 of us (excluding my parents in their 50's) were asked for ID. my sister & brother in law, both in their 30's had theirs on them, but me and my husband (24 & 27) did not and therefore were not served. I know that the drinking age in America is 21 and not 18 like at home, but this was the only evening of our holiday we were asked for ID, and I definitely do not look any younger than I am but even with my mother trying to vouch for how old we are I ended up with a diet coke. on the plus side however, this was a very cheap evening for me as a result!

I can't remember the name of what i had, but it was chicken in a BBQ glaze topped with cheese & onion straws, which came with a choice of 2 sides. it was nice but as i am a bit funny with food, i didn't eat too much of the chicken because the bbq was more like a sauce than just a glaze and was just a bit too much for me- but that's just me! the onion rings though were AMAZING! in hind sight i wish i'd just ordered a massive plate of them they were that good.

Between the 6 of us we sampled quite a variety of meals from brisket to pulled pork and everyone was happy enough.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, PA
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was my family's first time visiting a Smokey Bones. 3 out of 4 had a good steak. The place is very cold and not conducive to relaxing and enjoying your food. Had the room temp been a bit warmer, we all would have enjoyed our meal a lot more. I missed a sweet potato or baked potato side. The baked beans were so smokey, they could not be eaten. I will pass on this one and head to Texas Roadhouse next time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice menu to choose from. Staff was very friendly and accomodating for our needs. Would go back. Location was easy to find.

Visited July 2013