“Fantastic pizza!”

Good for: Families with children
Regina, SK
“Fantastic pizza!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I purchased a Groupon before we came to Florida, and we were delighted with the pizza. We ordered a large, and could only manage to eat one piece each! We had breakfast for the next few mornings, which was great, as our hotel didn't include breakfast.

The pizza takes a half hour after you order it, so be prepared to wait.

We also ordered the appetizer of mozza sticks, mushrooms and zucchinni, but didn't enjoy it as much as the pizza.

It was a very good value, we would highly recommend it and would return if we ever come to Orlando again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank travelling-pianist

Johnston, Iowa
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stopped in for lunch. Pizza was great. Service was a little slow. It took a long time to be seated in an empty place. Food was fast and tasted great.

Orlando, Florida
“Great pizza - SLOOOOOOW service”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great pizza...just very slow service...2 hours to order and eat...for just 2 people...slow drink service...so get 2 drinks when you can...

long island
“Great Service, delicious food , keeps us coming back!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went here Sept 2nd, the service was great! THe food was fantastic! THe week earlier we had tried Giordanos on Apoka, and the food here was just as good.

I had the antipasto salad, my daughter had the deep dish pizza which she shared with my friend. THey loved the pizza! Like a stuffed pizza pie! Full of mozzazrella cheese. Now Chicago style deep dish pizza is not for everyone. It is very thick, cheesey and like a pie. Seems just like a plate of cheese to me, but my friend and daughter thought it was delicious! THey had two slices, or shall I say chunks each. I prefer NY style myself.

We started wtih the appetizer sampler, with fried zucchini, fried mushrooms , chicken wings, calamari, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks..... and all fried to perfection and delicious, served with several types of sauces to dip. Loved it all.

My friend had Chicken Oreganata, with fresh chicken, mushrooms over fettucini pasta. Delicious!

We had a great meal. I am so sorry we came later in the evening, like 10:30pm, as they close at Midnight and we could have stayed here another hour drinking and eating , and conversating, we were enjoying ourselves very much. But I saw the poor waiter wanted to go home and we left.

Will definitely be back here next summer when we make our annual trip to Orlando! I recommend this place! You get back in life what you put out, and if you are nice to your server, they are usually nice back to you. Service is important and this place knows how to treat a customer!
Highly recommend the place.

• Visited September 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food As always”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The best deep dish pizza !! get extra sauce on it! It is worth the wait! This is a favorite stop for us when ever we are in FL or IL

1 Thank marc n