“Excellent colorful and convenient house.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Gameroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Guðmundur...
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Excellent colorful and convenient house.”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Everyone in our group of 12 (8 adults and 4 kids) agreed that this house is very beautyful, bright, colorful, clean and well designed. Excellent property to rent. Short distance to grocery store, relatively short distance to the Disney gardens (and all the others), excellent warm swimming pool, well equipped kitchen, and excellent beds. All service at the place was excellent too, at the club house, and the swimming pool guy.
We will recommend this house to everyone, and I guess we will be back pretty soon.
Yours, G.R.Olafsson and family.

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jket007
Arlington, Virginia
“Outstanding House”
Reviewed February 27, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

At first we were hesitant to book this place since it was new and had only one review. Our initial booking turned out to be a scam and booking this one was a roll of the dice. Prior to booking, I called customer services to try to reassure myself, but when I got someone who had an accent it got me a little worried because of what had happened the first time. But time was running out and we had a large group going. So I went a head and booked it. After I made the first deposit. I sent an e-mail to the owner. I got a reply from Adriana and she was quick to answer all the question that I had. Made me feel better about the place. She also left her phone number with a Florida area code. Which made me even more happy. When we got to the place, it was really nice. We all loved the house and the best feature was the bathroom in every room. With a large group your own personal bathroom was a plus. Adriana was also very helpful. She came and introduced herself. One thing that you must not do is PARK ON THE STREET. You will get tow. The security guard will not tell you that, but it does say that on the welcome package. Make sure you read it or you will be $120 in the hole. But overall, this place was fantastic. Will go back again and again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 29, 2016
Thank you for your great review, glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful home despite the towing incident. We are in communication with the homeowners association for better signage around the community and more information between gate guards and guests so this issue is avoided. Again, thank you. Hope to see you all next year! -Adriana B.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing