2,283 results
All reviews old town fun spot amusement park disney parks mickey waffles apple sauce yogurt red lobster free breakfast pool bar hot tub hard boiled eggs rooms are large choice hotels magic kingdom king suite the breakfast area
Reviewed July 19, 2006

I booked this hotel for myself and 5 friends through Virgin Holiday. We visited for 3 weeks in October 2005 and loved every minute of it. Four of our group had been to Florida on other trips previous to this and two had never been to Florida at all. The 6 of us were split into 3 couples and had a room to sahre between each couple.

My boyfriend and I shared a room which overlooked a field at the back of the hotel and it was lovely and quite (exactly what you need after a busy day visiting the parks!)

I would reccomend this hotel for all people regardless of age or group size as it has everything you could need. There is a free bus shuttle service to and from all of the parks and you can even catch a bus to Bush Gardens just a little walk up the road from the hotel. You get a great breakfast which includes waffles, muffins, yoghurts, coffe, tea, juice, toast and cereal.

Also it's right next to Old Town so you have plent of shops and attractions on your doorstep (but they aren't so close that they disturbe you either).

I would have only one moan about this hotel and that would be towards the attitudes of the staff! They are all rude and do not want to help you thsi included the reception staff and in the restaurant. The only friendliness came from the maids who claen your room.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
7  Thank Buff_G
Reviewed July 16, 2006

We stayed at the hotel for 9 days in November of 04 and are planning a return trip in Nov of 07. We were traveling with our 2 toddlers and found the hotel staff to be very friendly and accomodating to our needs. When we arrived, the staff had already set up the crib in our room so we did not have to wait for one to be delivered. The kids enjoyed the fancy folded towels when we came back to the room each night. We loved the free breakfast buffet and the one room suite, so we didn't have to go out to eat for every meal. We liked the fact that the hotel wasn't huge; you didn't have to walk too far to get back to your room. Most notable, during our last night there, our 3 year old son came down with the flu at about 2am. The staff kindly provided us with clean sheets, towels, ice and 7-up/Sprite, and some over the counter medicines to help him feel better. They brought them up to us so we didn't even have to leave the room. The hotel also let us stay an extra half day so our son could rest up before the flight home. All in all, we were very pleased with our stay, and quite thankful for the extra attention we recieved for our son.

• Stayed: November 2004
9  Thank Cruiser30081
Reviewed July 14, 2006

I too booked this hotel beacuse of the fantastic reviews by others and was dissapointed for several reasons. 1st, DO NOT IGNORE the TImeShare comments. These people are vultures and will be nice as pie until you refuse to buy. They are not concierges but salesman and are EVERYWHERE!!! 2nd, the staff if very rude, I had a problem with my debit card at check in and the Manager rolled his eyes at me. The bartender read a book the whole time and seemed bothered when you ordered food or drinks.
I will say that the room was fantastic! I had a one bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and a kitchen with a beautiful view of the pool. The pool itself was also great and clean and the food was very reasonable. The free breakfast will save you a ton of money everyday and the location and free shuttles are excellent. Old Town is also great for shops, entertainment and food. All in all, the place is good for familes. They just need to get new staff and get rid of the TImeShare folks!

• Stayed: July 2006
18  Thank Seaside8884
Reviewed July 11, 2006

Myself and family stayed here in May 2006 and loved it. Good location lots to do in area. Braekfast good, very clean and friendly. Good facilities in hotel. Disney parks only a couple of miles away. Would stay again !!

Stayed: May 2006
7  Thank Vacation34286
Reviewed July 10, 2006

We stayed at the Comfort Suites for 9 days and not once had a problem. The rooms were clean and maintained. Elevators are a bit slow but not as bad as we expected. Check in and out was great and on time. The pool was clean and warm, our kids loved it! We stayed in room 231 and we could use the stairs if elevators were slow. Laundry on each floor was great, except once the washer was not working and I had to go to another floor. However the next day it was fixed. $1 for wash and $1 for drying and all my loads were done in 30 min. including drying. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent , especially when free. It saved us alot of $. Never used the shuttle to Disney as we rented a car, plenty of free parking available. Close to many stores and restaurants, could walk although quite a busy road to cross the street. 24Hr Walmart close by (CAR) and grocery store. We would definately stay here again as the convience to Disney and stores make it a great location. Our cleaning lady was Ravza and she did an amazing job each day, plenty of towels and shampoo etc. One thing they could change is the pillows, I found them a bit too soft. Beds were comfortable although, I could have slept great on concrete after long days at Disney! Would rate this Hotel a 5+. for the $. I used the Orlando Magic card to get a better discount. Its free on the Orlando Tourist web site. Thanks Comfort Suites for the great holiday!!

• Stayed: July 2006