“dleivered ..loved it”

Comfort Suites Maingate East
Ranked #5 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed February 6, 2005

we just returned from a 2 week stay at the comfort suites. they delivered on what they advertized the heated pool was heated, rooms were neat and clean the hut tub was a nice treat to relax in after a long day of attractions. the free breakfast was a healthy way to start the day. the staff was friendly and very helpfull. it is a 5 min walk to old town and shopping and restaurants, the gym was nice and banking on the premises was convient. the only small complaint we had was when the wind blew in a certain direction we had a howling sound that came from the air conditioning but we did not report it to the front desk as i said it was only a small prob. would reccomend the comfort suites as a great place to stay and will return on our next vacation to florida.

• Stayed: February 2005
18  Thank Desperado_9
Write a ReviewReviews (2,154)

Reviewed January 24, 2005

What a great hotel, I must say the best I have ever stayed at. My husband said he rated this hotel a 9 out of 10 which is pretty good for his high standards. Our first morning for breakfast my kids looked at me and said "WOW MOM, this is great" They were right, what an excellent variety. Yes, the elevators were a little slow, mostly in the morning when everyone is heading downstairs for breakfast or the parks. We never used any of the complimentary shuttle services. none of them really worked with our time schedule. They should really offer more times. The room was very clean and the maid did a great job daily. Would I come back to this hotel? Absolultely!!!

• Stayed: January 2005
14  Thank FP7020
Reviewed January 23, 2005

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Maingate East Jan5-18th. We were fortunate to get a price match guarantee on the Choice Web site for $49.50 per night. I was a bit worried that we would be given the worst room in the hotel due to the low rate but my concerns were unfounded. Our suite was immaculate and the maid service was better than I have received in 5 star hotels. The large continental breakfast had something for everyone. The pool and hot tub including the surrounding area were clean and the pool warm. The wireless internet service at the pool allowed my daughter to check into her school classes while we sat in the warm sunshine. We arrived shortly before noon and were allowed to check in early. There are uniformed security guards patrolling the hotel at night. The laundry room on our floor was clean priced reasonably. $1.00 per load and to dry. The last weekend we were there the hotel was very full with soccer teams and dance teams. The noise could have been terrrible but it wasn't. The staff truly care about this hotel and show it with there excellent work and ready smiles. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We are planning next year's trip and are looking forward to staying at the Comfort Suites Maingate East.

17  Thank Nepean
Reviewed January 18, 2005

We have stayed at CIME on two occasions, and have enjoyed the convenient location to Disney and everything that is on I92. Rooms are clean and we love the pool - warm and clean. They offer breakfast included in the rate and it's quite good. Lots of selection and a very nice, large breakfast room. Only negative both times was how slow the elevators are. We love the fact that we can walk to Old Town, and any number of restaurants located on I92. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

14  Thank Bonnie40
Reviewed January 16, 2005

Stayed here from Jan. 9-13.Hotel was nice . But they gave away my room and had to stay in another the frist night. The person at the front desk could of cared less. I called that night at 6p,m and told them I was going to be late they told me that was o.k. And still gave my room away. I also was told they could not give rooms away!!!! ha,ha. I arrived at 11.30 at night with 3 kids to find we had no room.they offered us a smokeing room that could only sleep 4 people.

• Stayed: January 2005
11  Thank Billa86
Reviewed January 15, 2005

This is my 3rd christmas at comfort suites and in my opinion this is the best kept secret in the orlando, kissimme you get 5 star suites for 2star price, from the great spacious suite to the great pool, hot tub and pool bar, free contental breakfast, excellent houskeeping, next to Old Town if you are considering a stay here you will not be disapointed do not ruin your dream vacation by saving a few dollars and staying at a cheap
hotel.

• Stayed: December 2004
11  Thank TerryCanada
Reviewed January 14, 2005

A treat of a hotel in a perfect location for exploring Disney by car, just a short hop from the parks. The rooms are large, bright and clean, whilst the daily maid service defies belief for the price you pay to stay here.

Included in the standard room rate is a reasonably stocked continental breakfast in a spacious dining room - you can even eat by the pool if you choose.

Dining couldn't be easier, with the major US chains all situated along highway 192 a few steps from the hotel, along with 'Old Town', a throwback 60's style shopping village.

Of course, nowhere is perfect as I've found, and the gripe with this hotel is the security - although the location is quite secure itself, there appears to be little or nothing to stop you from walking into the hotel, grabbing a free breakfast and using the pool all day without actually paying to stay (not that I tried that of course!).

15  Thank chris036