2,267 results
All reviewsold townfun spotamusement parkdisney parksmickey wafflesapple sauceyogurtboiled eggsred lobsterfree breakfastpool barhot tubrooms are largechoice hotelsmagic kingdomking suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I travel with my family to the Orlando area frequently for weekend trips to go to Disney. I stayed on the fifth floor king standard room. Overall, very clean room. The room was very large. The bed was very comfortable. The kids slept on the pullout which was fine but nothing special. However, the couch looked very clean. I really enjoyed that the windows were huge, its just my thing. Free breakfast in the morning was definitely a nice touch and a money saver. Powdered eggs but ehh at least its something hot. There is truly a nice selection: yogurts, fruits, muffins, toast, oatmeal, different coffees, biscuits with gravy, and of course the waffles. They really have great waffles and someone is there constantly making and refilling them which is awesome. Nice pool area, opened 24 hours. The only thing I feel they could improve on is they should have people around to clean up during the evening. I saw the pool area and other areas of the hotel that had overflowing garbage and people leaving things out in the halls. Its not the hotels fault bc they don't see it but during the day they always do and clean up bc there are more people working, walking around, and doing things for the hotel. I saw the night security person too but she wasn't making rounds just sitting in the dining area. So the night time crew may need some improvements. Another thing, wifi signal was not very good. So I mostly used my phone for the internet. Overall, I had a very good experience at this hotel. Room was very comfortable, breakfast was nice, plenty of places within the area to eat, Disney shuttles (which we used) several times a day, room had a fridge, microwave, couch/sleeper, and it was reasonably priced. Comfort Suites, good job. We will be back.

Room Tip: Two sides- pool side or Old Town side
3  Thank leoluv822
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to our area and taking the time to post commentary on Trip Advisor.

Appreciate the positive comments about our rooms, cleanliness, complimentary breakfast and pool area. Will work on the issues you noted as we should not have trash accumulating late in the day.

Very pleased to see that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a very good budget hotel. The rooms are large and good for families of 4 because it has 3 beds in the room. Most hotels rooms are smaller and only offer 2 double beds and this is an issue with us with 2 kids 7 and 9.

The breakfast was decent and it's what I expect for the money we paid and it being included in the price. It's not fantastic but not bad either. They had eggs, sausage, Canadian bacon and waffles which aren't usually offered in an included breakfast.

Location is good in respect to Disney. Less than 10 minutes to the parks. We rented a car and did not use the shuttle bus.

Beds were decent and room was clean. Fridge and microwave are in the room as well as plenty of space to store snacks and water that we purchased to bring into the parks. My only pet peeve is the one elevator shaft. It often took forever to get to our room. We would have walked up the stairs more often but we were pretty high up.

I gave this hotel 3 stars because it's average. But that doesn't mean it's bad...it's just not upscale. But since Disney is so much money a hotel like this is your best bet if you are on a budget. I would stay again.

Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Lizzy731

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to our area and for posting commentary.

Appreciate your positive remarks about our rooms, central location in relation to Walt Disney World and our complimentary breakfast. Glad that your room was spacious enough for your family.

Pleased to see that you would stay with us again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We don't travel to Florida to sleep as there is simply too much to do, so we stayed at a budget hotel. This one is located perfectly for all the parks and is clean and tidy. Breakfast was good (and unusual for Florida) saved us time and money. The room was spacious and we had no problem with the beds. The fridge was handy and meant we started every hot day with cold drinks.
We were on the fifth floor which was quiet throughout our two weeks, but the wifi was frustratingly unreliable in the room (it's ok in reception). The lifts were a little slow but nothing to worry about, and occasionally the pool towels were a little late coming out (a bit annoying when you're try to get to a water park)
Overall good value for money and staff mostly very helpful. We would use it again.

2  Thank leytonorient
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent travel to Florida. Appreciate the positive comments about our complimentary breakfast, room amenities and central location to the main attractions.

Great to see that you would stay with us again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

One of the best things about this property is its location off Irlo Bronson. It's quieter than properties that front the road. The property is clean and well-maintained. Breakfast is varied and good-quality. Rooms are spacious, clean, well-lit and comfortable. It's easy to control the temperature of the room, with the a/c unit positioned so that it doesn't blow right on the bed. The bathroom is roomy and private, with no noisy fan unit to deafen the guest :). Check-in was quick for me, though I did see groups checking in from buses and was glad I was ahead of them. Front desk personnel are exceedingly friendly and accomodating. I stayed here alone while my husband was having surgery at Florida Hospital, about 1.5 miles away and felt completely safe. As has been mentioned by others, there is an amusement park just across the street and a miniature golf park just in front of the property. The elevators are s.l.o.w. Thumbs up for this property - and I'm a very picky travel agent with 36 years of experience.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 6th or 7th floor away from the front of the hotel if you want quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Sendme2maui

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to our area. Hope your husband is doing fine after his surgery.

Appreciate your professional opinion on our hotel as a travel agent. Glad you enjoyed our location, complimentary breakfast selctions, and room.

Thanks for the thumbs up for our hotel and we hope to serve your hospitality needs again when in this area.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Recently,we visited the Orlando area and stayed at the Comfort Suites in Kissimmee.This is about the fifth time we've been at this hotel.Once again,it was a very good stay.Check in was fast and efficient.Our room was comfortable and very clean.The beds were nice and firm and gave us a good night sleep.The location is convenient to everything and it isn't far from I-4.We skipped breakfast this time since it was very crowded with guests,but we can say the breakfast offerings are good from past visits.All in all a good place to stay!

1  Thank Richpsv

Thank you for staying with us again, fifth time, and we truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel.

Appreciate your positive comments about our bedding, cleanliness and overall nice stay.
Sorry about the breakfast area being crowded.

Hope to see you again soon.