2,271 results
All reviewsold townfun spotamusement parkdisney parksmickey wafflesapple sauceyogurtred lobsterfree breakfastpool barhot tubhard boiled eggsrooms are largechoice hotelsmagic kingdomking suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We loved this hotel before and still loved it this time. This is our third time we have stayed at CSME . Staff were quick at check in and very friendly .Had the room I requested in my reservation on line, overlooking the pool on a top level floor. Love the view in the morning watching the sunrise .Room was clean had fridge and microwave. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was average as other hotel chains for breakfast items, and it saves some money. Enjoyed the pool area and hot tub. Hotel is in a great location .Good hotel with kids or without. Would stay again if in Kissimmee.

Room Tip: I would recommend the top floor overlooking the pool for a nice view. No utensils or no dishes in room, if making a snack bring some.
2  Thank virginiaandfamily
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again, your third visit to our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to post commentary about your stay.

Glad you enjoyed your room with a view. Appreciate your positive comments about our staff, bedding, complimentary breakfast and pool area.

Best compliment is that you would stay with us again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice hotel. As a frequent user of choice hotels and especially Comfort Suites the Maingate was very good but not quite what I have Comfort Suites. The staff was excellent, rooms very clean and the shuttle service was a money and lifesaver. However breakfast was just OK and the bed were also just OK as far as comfort. Also it can be a little loud in the evening. The location near Old Town and Fun Spot USA was a big plus.

Room Tip: Back side of hotel is a little quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael B
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to our area and for posting commentary.

Appreciate the positive comments about our staff, cleanliness and location. Glad to see our overall accomodations met with your approval.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights with my niece and a friend. There is nothing really bad to say about the hotel in general, The breakfast was good to wake up too and it saved us lots of money if we had to purchase breakfast every morning. A little more variety would be nice like bacon would be great. The hotel staff helpful. The one and biggest drawback I had with this hotel is the shuttle service times. It was very limited with one trip per day and very early pick up times which, make us miss out the fireworks at magickingdom and the show at Universal Studios. It was the first time that my nice visited the parks and it was disappointing when we had to rush back to meet the shuttle for 7 pm pick up times. We saw some fireworks through the trees at the shuttle hub...Also when I called the hotel before my trip they did not give out the information about the shuttle service and if I had this information before hand we most likely would have chosen another hotel. Disneyworld is about the parks and as such the hotels should work in line with their schedule. People should be allowed to choose when they wish to return by have several times pick ups for those who wish to stay longer at the parks.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Camilla P
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed at Comfort Suites last week at the start of a month long USA holiday.
We stayed 8 nights whilst visiting the Disney parks and had a wonderful time.
The rooms are clean and extremely spacious, with two (very comfortable) double beds, a separate area with a sofa and small dining table, a small kitchenette and a nice bathroom. The aircon did its job, and whilst not being very quiet, it never usually is and it didn't keep us awake. The rooms are very well sound-proofed and we were not disturbed at all during our stay. The microwave and fridge were very helpful in keeping costs down as it meant we didn't have to eat out every night (just some!). The hotel cost (half that of Disney resorts) included an extensive buffet breakfast, which was well stocked and varied. There were plenty of unhealthy but tasty options, but I was glad to have some healthy choices too, including 'raisin bran', fresh fruit & yoghurts. Tea and coffee is available all day. My son loved the pool and it is is usefully open 24 hours (unusual) so we had something to do at 4am when he woke with the jet lag on the first night! There is also a jacuzzi which is very hot, great in the middle of the night but not in the heat of the day! My son also enjoyed the air hockey in the games room and we were able to make use of the washing machine and dryer, meaning we had clean clothes for the next leg of our trip. The road into Disney was clear every day from here and was only a 10/15 minute drive. Although Disney charge $17 for parking (outrageous!) it is still much cheaper staying in a great hotel like this one and driving in. You get breakfast included and still have lots of money left in your pocket for meals etc. I thoroughly recommend this hotel, we were delighted with our choice.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor, but I expect all are the same.
5  Thank Andy R
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent holiday to visit the Disney parks and for taking the time to post a review about your stay.

Appreciate the positive comments and detail written about our rooms, pool area and complimentary breakfast. Glad you and your famly had such an enjoyable time before you had to move on to your next destination.

Very pleased that you would recommend our hotel to future travelers.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a great Hotel to stay in. We stayed for 18 nights. Where do I start the breakfast was great especially the Mickey mouse waffles. The room we stayed in was spotless. I stayed here with my family, which consisted of six people in total. The room was spacious enough and the beds were really comfortable. The maids done a great job every day.
The staff were really helpful and friendly. The shuttle buses were great as well, but just a little point be there at least 15 minutes before departure from parks, as sometimes they are early and will not wait around. The shuttles will save you a fortune.
The location of this hotel is perfect everything is within a very short walk. This is my third trip to Florida from the UK, this hotel and area in my opinion is the best I have stayed in so far.
The pool is open 24hrs which was also great. On my return to Florida in a couple of years my family will definitely be staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the sixth floor. No noise at all. Facing the swimming pool.
6  Thank Paula L
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again on your recent vacation and for taking the time to post comments about your visit.

Appreciate your positive comments about our cleanliness, bedding and complimentary breakfast. We do get a lot of comments about our Mickey Mouse waffles. Glad you enjoyed our pool area and our central location.

See you in two years!