2,269 results
All reviewsold townfun spotamusement parkdisney parksmickey wafflesapple sauceyogurtboiled eggsred lobsterfree breakfastpool barhot tubrooms are largechoice hotelsmagic kingdomking suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Great Hotel ...Clean rooms ...Great Staff....Near Everything

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Actually we stayed there in January 2007. We had the top floor with a view of Old Town. Enjoyed going to Old Town, especially on Saturday afternoon. The vintage cars was something to see. The shop were also nice and very clean area. Very friendly people at the stores, and the entertainment on the stage was out of this world.

Front desk staff was so good to help us get back to the Orlando Airport. We never had any issues with the hotel. Everyone said hello in the hallways. We felt right at home.

We stayed for a week and the breakfast was very good. Hotel is extremely clean, and the rooms were done up well. Beds were very comfortable, and linens well pressed and beds made up perfectly. The drapes were great, and nicely decorated, which kept the room dark in the morning. The bathroom was well equipment with shampoos, soaps, conditioners. Did not spare anything. The furniture is good quality. We really felt like we were on vacation staying at Comfort Suites.

The internet worked good, and lots of room on the desk to work from. Had many coupon books in the lobby for local restaurants, which was very helpful.

Don't rent townhouses nearby, as they are dirty and stinky, and not as safe an area like this hotel. We enjoyed walking to Old Town, and some of the best restaurants in town.

The suite has plenty of room for a family. The kitchenette had a kettle and coffee maker, along with a little fridge/freezer and microwave. Kitchen cabinets and a sink. What more would someone want? Rooms were made up on a timely manner, and the carpets were cleaned daily. Our suite was kept up in a timely manner. We enjoyed walking through the door, to have the suite totally taken care of. Now I call this a real vacation. We bought a few things at the grocery store, and had snacks at night.

Ground maintenance was great. Always cleaning and it sure showed it, when you drive up to the front doors. There was a shuttle bus also that takes you to the hotel. Car rentals just around the corner.

The shopping nearby was also good. Be careful going out at night away from the hotel. Some areas are questionable. If you stay on the main road 192, then everything should be okay.

We will be taking a cruise from Port Canaveral, and will stay a few nights, just to visit Old Town and take in the entertainment. Check out the website for Old Town and see what bands are playing at Old Town. You won't be sorry.

Room Tip: Top Floor For A View!!
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Beachgirl2301
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Bad things first. As mentioned countless times before, the elevators are slow and you can be waiting for a wile by the recption area until it arrives. Yes it is inconvienent but please do not let that spoil your vacation.
The rooms are spacious and functional - no signs of any bugs that had been reported in a previous review. The pillows are small but you get plenty of them. The bathroom is big and they provide shower gel and shampoo. My room was cleaned everyday with a daily towel change - no complaints with my room.
Towels are provided around the pool and the pool bar opens from 3pm to 10pm. The pool bar provides food ( burgers pizzas and snacks ) and during the happy hour can get a beer for $1.35 ( about 80p to us Brits! ). Very friendly staff who make you feel welcome.
Breakfast is great and unusual to have included in a hotels room rate. Get ther early to avoid the crowds although I usually ate ouside around the pool which was lovely to do. Obviously try the Mickey Mouse waffles!!
WiFi is available on the ground floor and broadband is available in your rooms. There is a small gift shop , ATM, games room and gym.
I could see Disney World's fireworks from my room which was on the 6th floor and could actually see Spaceship Earth.
The hotel is lterally next to FunSpot and Old Town so you will never be bored. I was worried that you be able to hear the Go karts but you cannot so dont worry. The bus to the parks are very good but be there early as they tend to leave before the published times. Remember that the if you want to go to EPCOT and do not want to wait for the afternoon bus go on the 8.15 to the Magic Kingom which takes you to the Transportation and Ticket Centre and and go on the EPCOT monorail. You can also get to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and the waterparks on the Disney buses which you get opposite your drop off point (lane 25).
Overall, this is excellent value for money and a perfect location.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank disneydave666
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We recently spent 2 weeks at this hotel while on a family holiday. The room was very clean and spacious, with lots of room for a family of 4 and the fridge proved really useful for storing loads of cold drinks to combat the hot weather. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of hot and cold food on offer every morning including cereals, eggs, sausages, ham, waffles, fruit and yoghurt. Staff were very friendly and the maid service was excellent. The only slight negative was the length of time it took to get a lift in the morning. There are only 2 lifts to service the 6 floors so quite often the lift was already full when it reached our floor. The hotel location is excellent for visiting the Disney theme parks. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank KEHR49
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel after researching lots of hotels online. I'm happy to say everything I read about was true. Although just me and my husband stayed here, there were lots of families. The room was very clean with comfortable beds and new bedding. The fridge and microwave although we didn't use it much was great to have. The pool and hot tub were open 24 hours. The free breakfast was hot and cold, a great variety, and plentiful. Staff was polite and helpful, maid service excellant. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. There was a $2.26 daily charge for local calls and in room safe which I didn't use. Actually there was not even a lock on the safe and I never bothered to ask for one. When I checked out I asked about the charge and was told it was a surcharge for other things and they ran out of keys for the safes. So I paid it, returned home looked back on the site to see I read correctly that the charge was for local calls and safe. I called the hotel and they immediately refunded me the charge, no hassle. I am very picky about where I stay and this place was definetly a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple