Golden Link Motel
$167
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
$219
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$129
$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$86
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$249
$215
HolidayInn.com
$317
$196
DisneyWorld.com
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$145
$140
Orbitz.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfridge and microwaverooms are cleanwould stay here againparkschuckpublixfurniturefllaundry
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here for 2 weeks during our vacation this winter. I would stay here again for sure. The price was right. The hotel isn't a super big place, parking can be a little bit of a hassle if they are full, but not a huge problem. The main thing to know when you stay here is that you are not staying in a 4 or 5 star hotel, but you aren't paying for a 4 or 5 star hotel either.

The rooms were very clean. There were only 2 of us but since we were on vacation for 3 weeks and trying to cook some of our own meals, we had quite a bit of stuff with us and the room got a little small after a while if we didn't stay organized. They aren't fancy rooms, they do their job, they're clean, that's what important to me. There weren't many towels in the rooms when we got there, but you can certainly ask for more or they can be replaced if you have your room refreshed by the housekeeping staff (which we didn't). The one thing that was missing from the room that I found a little odd was a box of Kleenex. Not a big deal since I had brought some of my own anyways, but something that basic that was missing I found kind of odd.

The pool was nice. They said it's heated to 86 degrees. I would have liked it a little bit warmer, but it was still nice and still warmer than a lot of pools in the area, especially since the weather kept changing from warm to cold to warm again (plus they keep a solar cover on it at night which is a great idea, too bad more hotels don't do that).

The breakfast in the morning isn't much. Coffee, orange juice that was pretty watered down some days, and a few packaged donuts/pastries. My husband would go and get his coffee every morning and sometimes a package of donuts or something, but since there is a refrigerator and microwave in the room we were able to make our own breakfast.

Out back there is a picnic area and some more lounge chairs. We took our portable camping stove and a few disposable grills so we were able to make our own suppers some nights if we were at the hotel and not at the parks or baseball games.

Overall, the hotel isn't much but you're not paying much. It's nice, clean, and we felt safe. I would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ohnostargazer
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was one of the few Motels that had vacancy during the last day of our trip to Orlando, the place is clean but outdated, old school tv and phone but close to main attractions and not too expensive. There's really nothing to rave about this place, it's just a clean motel for short time stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SamyBoiii
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at the Golden Link Motel in Kissimmee recently, and was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was.
I had read various reviews here, and had stayed in other Hotels whilst visiting the Orlando area, but I have to say that the reviews here were all very accurate making for a pleasurable few days vacation.
The Rooms are clean, comfortable, and okay the TV isn't a Flat Screen state of the art job, but all in all I found my four night stay to be very comfortable.
I would say the Motel would appeal more to the older guest than those with a young family, and to be honest that suits me right down to the ground.The Pool was quiet, with a water temperature of 86f.
Would I stay at the Golden Link again? Damn right I would.
Thanks to all who made my visit so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Publix Supermarket right across the 192, and just down the road the Longhorn Steakhouse was well worth the visit.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This place is amazing, we return year after year and could not be more pleased with the rooms and the wonderful staff. There were a lot of improvements that Monica had done to the Motel, first of all the mattresses where all new and we slept like babies. Secondly the air-conditioner was replaced and finally during our stay the wi-fi system was replaced with a much stronger solution. This year we had several friends with us from Sweden that has not been here before and it's so nice to hear that also they really liked and enjoyed staying here. We are quite sure that the fans of Golden Link has grown with at least a few Swedes!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank EoCM
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We found this property on Trip Advisor and called the motel directly for information. Julie was very helpful and we booked a 5 night stay. The pictures in their ad are exactly the way our room looked. Our shower was a fixed showerhead with excellent water pressure. We have stayed in some very nice, expensive hotels throughout the US. The bathroom was actually cleaner than some of those. No mildew, no dirt, no bugs! It is clean and the staff keeps it up. They have a laundry facility, picnic area, and pool. WiFi was intermittent but ok and the TV is basic. Again, while on vacation, who wants to stay in a room all the time watching TV. It is close to everything! Publix right across the street and with frig & microwave, we could keep small meals hot/cold. No, it is not a brand new motel, with hot and cold running champagne. If you want big, fancy, new, you will be disappointed. We had car problems and Chuck
White, the manager, even helped us out with that! They went over and above. We would go out of our way to stay here again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple