“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 161 Hotels in Kissimmee
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I think I can only echo the views of numerous other past guests, this is a great place to stay!
The grounds are pristine, the staff very friendly and the Accomodation has everything you need.
We had a 2 bed on the top floor in block 8. This is just opposite the pool, which was usually very quite.
We had a king and queen bed, which was ideal for 2 couples.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Snowgoose20

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Turkish first
Salyersville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was very leery about staying here just because it was so cheap and nobody I knew had ever stayed here. I looked up everything I could on this place before I went and could not find one bad thing about this resort. Let me tell you this place is WONDERFUL. The staff is SO friendly and helpful, there are all kinds of stuff to do onsite; 2 pools, plenty of hot tubs, shuffleboard, playgrounds, tennis court, etc. The kitchen has anything and everything you could possibly want if planning to stay in and cook. Having a washer and dryer in the room was awesome because I didn't have to bring any dirty clothes home with me. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and there was 5 of us and there was plenty of room. I just really cant say enough good things about this resort. The location is also perfect, close to stores and restaurants, we were going to ESPN Wide World of Sports complex and it only took us not even 10 min to drive there. I would and have recommended this place to all my friends and family that are thinking of coming to Florida. You definitely would not regret staying here and we will for sure be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Map51773
Tampa, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Spent three nights at this great resort and could be any happier. Had four adults and two toddlers and there was room to spare. The condo was in great shape with granite countertops. Rooms were very clean, sheets were like new and the bathrooms were spotless. The grounds were very we'll kept and plenty of things to do. Staff was very friendly (Katie) and very helpful. Did not have to hear timeshare presentation. Location is near everything but tucked away from traffic. Defined recommend.

2 Thank JP1976
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had stayed at a different resort owned by the same company last month & really enjoyed it there. Between the friendly security guard and the 2 really nice gentlemen in the office(Steve & Julio), I was already impressed w. Polynesian Isles. Then walking into our gorgeous room I was blown away. Everything was beautiful & updated. Even though it was just my bf & I it was more than enough room. Property is pretty & location is perfect for driving to Disney & a lot of restaurants & things to do close by. Overall I'm beyond impressed & plan on staying here again.

1 Thank ChocolateMami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I will admit, I was nervous anout staying offsite for our Disney weekend. But because we just moved to FL and were buying season passes, we wanted to save money on a room.

I found this resort on hotel.com at a grest price, less than the Pop Century, and I went with it. I booked a 1 bedroom and was pleasantly upgraded to a 2 bedroom. Gary at check in was very friendly and helpful. Also I know this resort is a timeshare, but I did not feel pressured to go to a presentation or to buy into anything.

The room wasn on the 3rd floor ans it was a walk up. No problem for us. The rooms was so large! We had a king bed in 1 room and 2 twins in the other. Yhe master bath had a Jacuzzi tub and an enclosed shower. The kitchen had all the stuff you would need and granite counter tops. If this werr on disney property it would have been a fortune.

We did not participate in any activities at the resort. But they gave us a calendar and it looked like there was a lot of stuff to do.

Lots of resaurants near by. A Krispy Kreme really close. Great to grab a breakfast before hitting the parks. And another great place to eat was KING O FALAFEL. And it really only took us 5-10 minutes to get us to the parks.

I really don't think we will stay onsite again after this trip. It was so much cheaper and so much more spacious. Which as my kids become older, bigger and stinkier, becomes more important to us.

1 Thank Teast0427
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was a great starts our Florida trip. The rooms were spotless, comfortable beds, good size rooms with a kitchenette that allowed us to stock up and cook each evening.
Two good sized pools with hot tubs adjacent. Enough to do for lazy days between parks.
Really recommend this for a family of four visiting the theme parks.

Room Tip: As these are flats, you can hear the people above, but its not a problem. If you want to avoid foots...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jane D
Denver, CO, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a time share property. Beautiful apartment and grounds. Employees were helpful and courteous. For the price, this was the nicest place at which we stayed. We were on the Disney property for four nights and this was equal in cost and much nicer.

Room Tip: The rooms were very large and beautifully furnished. Full kitchen,dining room and living room. Ver...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family