Stayed here for a week to go to DisneyWorld. It is close and real easy to get to the parks. It's close to Target which is great and helpful. There was a lot of construction going so it isn't the most great views to anywhere. It's livable but the housekeeping isn't good. Bring your own towels and even maybe pillow sheets. They don't change the sheets for you. And barely give you enough soap. They are really nice and respond really quickly to any problems. The extra bed is not worth it, so don't bother getting it.
The pool is in the parking lot. If you want to save money in order to spend more money at the parks and for food, stay here. But just don't spend much time in the actual hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely 98 room hotel with free shuttle service to Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Free wireless internet, free breakfast every morning, free micro and fridge in every room. The best value hotel in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Maingate Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Maingate Central Hotel Kissimmee
- Econolodge Maingate Central
- Econo Lodge Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Econo Lodge