I live in Miami and I often go to Orlando. I have stayed in cheap hotels before but this was just as bad a s it gets.
I just wanted a clean room to spend one night. I was not expecting a resort or a 5 star room, specially for that price... but what we got was disgusting.
The room was smelly and I mean super smelly. It did not even look clean, the bathroom was even full of hairs. I don't think that place has ever been really cleaned. The sheets did not fit the bed. the couch was ripped... it was horrible.... and to top it all off even the water from the shower and the sink had a foul smell to it. I had to wash my teeth with bottled water and was so disgusted by the smell of the water I couldn't even take a shower.
I even went to the office to try to change the room but the one they offered was not much better. Thank God there was a Walmart really close by and bought a big can of lysol.
If you are going to Orlando don't bother with this hotel, it was really bad. The worst I have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely 98 room hotel with free shuttle service to Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Free wireless internet, free breakfast every morning, free micro and fridge in every room. The best value hotel in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Maingate Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Maingate Central Hotel Kissimmee
- Econolodge Maingate Central
- Econo Lodge Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Econo Lodge