“Authentic, delicious Middle Eastern, Turkish,Lebaneese,Greek!!!!”

Jerusalem Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are very happy to Welcome you to our restaurant and we are extremely confident you will enjoy our freshly prepare food
Reviewed May 7, 2014

There is a grocery store associated with this gem of a restaurant. If you know what your buying they have a lot of wonderful goodies in there. I wanted Middle Eastern Food, I took a chance here. They bake their own Pita bread. We ordered the Labenha I love it! What a surprise I ordered the Cheese Pie for my daughter! She raved about it until the next morning! She said "Mom, you see I need to try things, I either like it or I don't and I LOVE this. This guy, is going to be a chef, he is as good a cooker as my daddy is.(she is 6)" I ordered the Chicken Shawarma plate and the portion size was wonderful, the food tasted like heaven. We have been on vacation for about 7 days now and I just really wanted a good "home cooked meal" this really hit the spot. I ordered the Coconut dessert! Amazing, they call it Nammura gotta try it. Everything they make is just delicious!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We go here every time we are in the area or passing through it's by far some of the best tastes in orlando try number 23 shirama platter. It's gotten more pricy over the years but entirely worth it.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ordered the roast lamb with extra rice to go. The food was so delicious, the aroma got us so hungry on the drive back to the hotel. We ordered the 2 piece portion, which I believe were 2 legs of lamb (or shanks? I'm not sure) With the extra rice, it fed our family of 5 for under $25 Pita bread and a small salad were also included. It was a great change from typical fast food!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The only reason I'm giving this restaurant 4 stars, instead of 5, is that it took FOREVER to find.
It's on an off-street plaza and not very well marked! Once found, though, we were pleased with the food and the service. The food was excellent. We had lentil soup, shepherd's salad and chicken kabobs, topped off with DELICIOUS baklava! Will definitely go back....now that we know WHERE it is!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

You don't exactly go to Kissimmee to eat quality food. This stretch of road is such a barren culinary wasteland that you might even think about eating at Olive Garden. Well, don't worry, you can eat here at Jerusalem Middle East Restaurant instead. The food is tasty, selection is good, prices are reasonable, staff are friendly, decor and ambiance are nice. We ordered take out and it was ready promptly.

Everyone loved the food. Don't miss out on the fantastic fava bean dip. My only complaint was that the falafels were a bit overcooked, but everything else was delicious. The middle eastern store connected to the restaurant has some very nice desserts as well.