“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We decided to try Jerusalem after reading other reviews and we weren't disappointed. We struggled to find it at first, it's on the corner of Vineland & the 192 just behind Taco Bell & the sign outside says Falafel & Kebabs. Mezze starter was great would definitely recommend this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Falafel & Kabab Jerusalem

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Read about this restaurant on trip advisor and happened upon it. Lots to choose from on the menu but the hostess was extremely friendly and helpful in choosing items for carry out. All the food was delicious, authentic atmosphere. Hummus is a must try. Mmmmmm... Here's the kicker - as I walked out the door I noticed the sign stating they closed at 11pm. It was 11:15pm and I was only inside for 10 minutes. Excellent service. We will definitely go back again... with our three little ones.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Discovered the Jerusalem our last week in Orlando, managed only one lunch and dinner. The best middle eastern food I have eaten any where. The next time we are in Orlando I hope to eat my way through the entire menu. My husband and I shared the Mazza (appetizer combination) and the Kabab combination and two desserts. We were more than full and it all cost less than one entree at you know where! Be sure and try the Mhallabia - homemade rice pudding.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The food, prices and service were all excellent! My friend & I went about one hour before they closed on a Thursday night. We got falafel as an appetizer which was the Best I have Ever tasted! I got the moussaka & my friend got the kebab combo & we both had to force ourselves to stop, it was sooo delicious! It was just as good if not better the next day when we ate our leftovers! I highly recommend this restaurant; the Best meal we had by far the whole week we were visiting the area!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Apparently a neighborhood 'homestyle' restaurant, with attached grocery. A salaam aleikum welcome. Very reasonably priced combos, including vegetarian, with dreamy fresh-baked pita bread.