$260
$191
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$64
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
$83
$61
$200
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$137
$119
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$78
$60
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$78
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

1,095 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2007

I went there with my family, May 18-25 2007 and it was not at all like the pictures are. The rooms had problems with the dressers the key didn't work right and in one of the rooms we found bugs. the service and people where nice but the hotel needs lots of work to be done to it. the pool had bugs in it all the time and if you like indian food that is what they serve. not for anything with indian food but not with all the spiceness and the smell of those spices. they need to paint it up and it felt like it was one of the cheap motels here in new jersey. i would not stay there again, not going to be cheap about where to stay. i rather dish out the extra mony and get a good hotel then stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank edward5479
Reviewed May 6, 2007

I do NOT recommend this hotel. My son and I stayed there and it was nothing like the picture. The room needed a lot of work, such a paint and new carpet. There were dark smudges all over the place and there were huge bleached out spots on the carpet. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the room was clean. The beds were terrible and I woke up in pain because the bed was so bad. The worst part was that someone was smoking an illegal substance and the hotel staff did nothing about it when I brought it to their attention; we could smell it again the next morning. There were loud people outside our room for most of the night. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Save your money and go somewhere better!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank funnyface1
Reviewed April 17, 2007

I stayed in this hotel March 15-20 2007 and I will not be returning. My family booked the Crayola Room which I must say is a waste of money. The room smelled musty, the beds were not comfortable, and the rooms were not very clean. I asked the housekeeper to clean our bathroom as we left the first day and came back and saw that she had left an envelope saying "I cleaned your bath you can leave tips in here". Also the breakfast buffet is a rip off. It does not include the drinks which are a dollar each even for my kids a cup of apple juice. Also our total came up to 17.98 and my husband gave a hundred dollar bill to the staff she came back and gave him two dollars and when he asked for the rest of his change she got very rude and said "your going to wait for two pennies" she said she didn't realize he gave her a hundred dollar bill. I will NEVER EVER return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank KKMILLS
Reviewed March 14, 2007

Let me tell you first off that next time we are in Disney, we will not be pinching pennies and will stay in a much better place, preferably a Disney resort. Our stay at this Ho Jo was not the best. The rooms were smelly and dirty. The beds were NOT comfortable at all. It seemed like when my husband and I slept in the full sized bed, we both ended up in a hole in the middle. We were in the tree house room the first night - the treehouse was not too bad - my son enjoyed it. The second and last nites we were there, we stayed in the Crayola room - major waste of money! My boy went to use the easel and the bottom of it fell out. It was broken! Oh, our key card would not work for our room. After the clerk reprogrammed the card three times it still would not work. My husband finally got ticked off and got him to come to our room directly and open it with a key. Turned out the battery in the door lock was dead - it was replaced the next day. The pool was okay but if you go in it at night, do not expect to get a towel. They run out quickly. It was a cheap place, needs major updating. The breakfast buffet is a rip off. My husband asked for orange juice and he got Sunny Delight which has no juice in it whatsoever, plus it did not come in the cost of the crappy buffet. And don't succomb to the wheeler dealer in the lobby trying to get you to visit time shares for discounted disney tickets. Don't waste your time, you are on vacation and you have precious few time to spend on it! Oh, I forgot to mention the big wolf spider that surprised me in the bathroom the day we left. Freaked me out! I asked my husband where it could have possibly come from and he said probably under the front door which had a big gap. What other critters could have come in??? Since I have left I have a boil in my hair line on the back of my neck - I am hoping this was not caused by anything at this hotel like bed bugs. UGH!

Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank cel70
Reviewed February 6, 2007

Had a prepaid stay through easyclicktravel. Apparently screwing travelers is still a way of life in Florida. Months after I booked, they added a "convience fee" which I avoided by telling them we already had a contract and they were dealing in a dishonest way.
So I am checking in and they tell me all the standard roooms are taken so I am being upgraded to room with a fridge and microway, and that I should pay $5 more for this! No way, we had a deal and if you have to upgrade me, that is your nickle.
They have a play area in the lobby for kids and a swimming pool. It is alright I guess but I wouldn't let my kids play there. Old property that looked like the kind of place I stayed with my parents in the 70's. Basic cheap place to sleep but next time I will find a newer, cleaner place.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo