$231
$169
HolidayInn.com
$83
$77
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
$216
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$367
$149
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$151
$110
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$124
$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
Cancelon
1,097 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Yes I did get what i payed for, but I wished their worn out sheets were free from holes and discoloration. I was apprehensive about their sheets and requested newer ones. I stripped the bed and remade them. I hated the bathroom because it was so tiny that I felt claustrophobic. The internet only worked in the lobby area and there was a power outage for a few hours. Poor guest services, for instance, I called for a service and had to call back a few hours later...yes a few hours later. It appeared that it was a family owned and run establishment. I once asked for a garbage liner during housekeeping rounds and was given a used one that was obviously removed from another garbage bin. The highlight of my stay was the location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
howardjohnsonenchant, Webmaster at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for saying that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed our location, but your stay sounds less than ideal. Be assured that we are working now to correct some of the issues you mentioned. While we’re pleased to meet expectations, we’d like to exceed them in every case, and we’re sorry we did not exceed your expectations.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This property overall is rundown. No elevators, my refrigerator was dirty, outdated tube television with poor reception, moldy smell...housekeeping wouldn't even come into my room. They stood at the door and made me bring them dirty towels and handed me things. I asked for toothpaste and they said they don't carry that. I've never been to a hotel that didn't have toothpaste!! The bathroom shower curtain rod was hanging. There was toilet paper stuffed into the wall to hold up the rod. I was never told about breakfast or any amenities. Please just renovate the property and restaff ASAP

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank B B

Dear Guest,

We’re working every day to make this property better, and we have refreshed and improved many aspects of this property since your stay. I hope you’ll stay with us again and see how we’ve changed, but I apologize that your expectations were not completely met this time.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It is a one or two night place. Rooms look old, TV works with some channels. Bathtub and toilet are noisy, and moldy. I know it is not a Hilton, but this Hotel chain can be upgraded. If you stay close to the back, be prepared to experience loud noise in the morning from the garbage truck going back and forward.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I needed a place to sleep for one night. Picked the enchanted land becasue of price and 3 point rating. It was just a place to sleep. The pool water was cloudy, so no swimming. The breakfast room did not open till 7:30AM. So at 7AM I walked two doors down to Bob Evans. Room was clean. Front desk was polite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo