1,107 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We were there from Thursday thru Sunday and if I could have cancelled and gone somewhere else I would have. To begin with my family and I got there early Thursday and we asked the front desk person Angie if she could get us a room and we would pay additional and she said without ever leaving her personal phone call, we don't have any rooms. She never even looked, I told her well you have a sign out there that says you do and that you take walk-ins and she rolled her eyes and said well we don't it happens to be weekend holiday, why would you think we would. I found this very disrespectful coming from a person that is supposed to have great customer service skills for the position that she has. On the second night of our stay someone changed our room's key did not work and we had to go get a new one. The room smelled like someone had peed in it and their were aunts all over the bathroom sink. Room 108 was were we stayed. I do not recommend anyone stay in this hotel, I knew it was going to be bad because it was cheap but never thought it was going to be that bad. I have staid in motels that have been nicer than this.