“Nice place nice price great stay”

Seralago Hotel and Suites
Ranked #92 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Kissimmee, Florida
“Nice place nice price great stay”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

It's been a few years that we stop by at this hotel and the price is well worth the stay and the location. It's not a $100 hotel but you really get good quality for the price.

You will find a lot of Canadians aroud who use this stop every year and also a lot of Americans.

The place has two swimming pools and two spas which is nice. The front office are also very nice.

BECAREFULL, they have implemented an EXTRA $5 resort fee!!!! That's not talked about before. I think that this is a really bad option as we are looking around for another hotel now next year.

Room Tip: Swimming pool option is nice
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Mary R
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Mary,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose the Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

We did implement a Resort Fee at the beginning of the year of $ 5.00 , which is one of the least expensive in our area to cover cost of our WiFi, local phone charges and our shuttle service to all of the Theme Parks. I hope this might not be the determining factor to come and visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Bathrooms are disgusting and the smell of the ac its unbearable. Build up dirt behind the doors we had to throw a towel in the bathtobe in order to feel somewhat comfortable in taking a shower. We live in Miami and travel up every other week to Orlando, there are way better places than this hotel. If you have ever been in Las Vegas they rent rooms for $8 this one its the same category! Do not waste your time or money with this place!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Duquidu
Dear Duquidu,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry we were not able to meet or exceed your expectations. I am sure a call to the Front Desk to request another room would have made an immediate difference as we are not in the habit of renting rooms the way you describe them.

Please contact me directly as I will be happy to reimburse you for a room you did not enjoy staying in.

gm@seralagohotel.com

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The "hotel" was fine; more felt like a motel. Average hotel room with kitchenette area. Had pool with kids pool; not as warm. The location was perfect; close to everything. But if you want cream of the crop check out Westgate Resorts use reference #9018794609

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Samm,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments about your experience with us. I am sorry our Kiddie pool was not as warm as you liked it to be. I am sure if our staff had known we could have increased the temperatures a little more.

I am sure Westgate Resort is a great resort, however I do know we are in a different category all together with some great rates and specials, so I hope we will see you again in the near future.
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is my nightmare.
when we came back hotel after a day shopping we surprisingly found our TOILETRY BAG(heave and big since it is for our whole family!) is gone and we checked everything else is not lost.
The real problem is in the bag we also lost two retainers and my daughter's prescription medicine.
The retainers worth nothing to anyone else than my son, but worth hundreds of dollars each for us! And my daughter have to live with out her medicine for the whole vacation because we came all the way up from Canada and the holiday season is hard to get anything move!

Talked with their manager and security, they think this is not stealing may be dump as garbage by mistake. thinking about the heave and large bag on the countertop, how careless the worker that cleaning person has to be!!!!
At the very last day I figure out I don't have insurance to cover this loss they said I have to report to police then file report to their company for compensation. Now I am only got a report number from the security manager no further feedback.
what is happening Seralago! Do something! otherwise you shouldn't stay in three star level!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aimfan
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is obviously dated. However, the few times I have stayed there, the rooms, all walkways and lobby were very clean. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. If you live in the area or nearby It is walking distance to Old Town, Fun Spot, and Celebration. There are also pretty good drink/food specials out at the pool bar.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank clw2001
Dear CLW2001,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice comments about our product and our staff. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful as well as being in a great location to nearby attractions and restaurants.

You enjoyed the specials at our Pool bar and when you come back please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk staff will be happy to connect you to my office.

Thank you again!
Wadsworth, Ohio
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed only one night, but we were treated great by the staff. The rooms were nice, beds comfortable, pool was nice and warm and we definitely enjoyed it. I do think the rates are a little high, but with the location it's kinda expected. Everything was clean and worked properly. I have no complaints. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank visun78
Dear Visun,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback.

I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

kalamazoo
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This had a really nice pool kids loved it very warm. It also had nice food area kids love that to and game room. But the beds felt like they where only springs very uncomfortable . It was very quiet there to that was very nice. They always had pool towels and the pool was open later then most places we have stayed. It needs some updates but would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jeannie10kids
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Jeannie,

Thank you for taking time out to tell us about your experience at the Seralago Hotel & Suites and your nice comments about our product and our services. We have replaced the mattresses in half of our hotel and will continue to do so with the rest of the hotel.

I am glad your overall experience was good and we welcome you back any time you come back to this area.