Seralago Hotel and Suites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$97
$76
$221
$183
$119
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
2,933 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Well, I do like to squeeze the dollar . . . and I don't expect things to be pristine when I won't open up my wallet too much. This place is about average. I was pleasantly surprised with the Breakfast Buffet - it had a variety of both hot and cold foods. The staff in the restaurant were very attentive and friendly. Can't say the same for the Front Desk people. Our room was dated but the A/C was able to keep the room cold. The TV was old and had it's "issues". All that said, we'd probably go back whenever we do the "Disney thing" again. What can I say . . . I'm cheap!

Room Tip: Not poolside. Parking side, rear, west was both quiet and easy to park.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DanPGainesville
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Dan P,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice and constructive comments about your stay. I am happy you did enjoy the food in the restaurant and the friendliness of the staff. I am sorry the Front Desk staff was not as courteous as the restaurant staff and I can assure you we will address these comments as all of our employees are trained to treat our guests to be their first priority. Our owners are in the process of planing some renovation and I hope you will keep us in mind for the next time you come and visit the Kissimmee area,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff at the check in counter are always very professional and very personable. They are the only "employees" we usually come in contact with. I love the rooms, the pool area and of course the hot tub! We always enjoy ourselves when we are here. Peaceful and relaxing. The only issue we had this trip was the air conditioner in the room did not cool as much we like. It wasn't hot in the room, however, we like it cold. I did not contact the front desk, however, I feel confident that if we had, it would have either been repaired or they would have moved us to a different room. Our room had everything we needed, mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer and even an ironing board and iron! Love having the love seat with coffee table, makes for a nice evening! I have been coming regularly to this hotel for the last 3 years and rarely have any issues (if I do, they are immediately corrected).

Room Tip: pool side! Even having a poolside room, you are far enough away from the pool that the noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane0125

Dear Jane,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

Sorry about the AC not being as cool as you would like it to be and I am not sure if it was cooling at capacity or if we could have done better. Next time please ask one of our engineering staff to check it out.

Thank you also for being such a loyal customer visiting us over the past three years. Our staff will continue to give all of their best efforts to make your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We LOVED our stay at Seralago. We had a kids' suite with a fort and they thoroughly enjoyed every part of that! Bunk beds plus one more kid bed in their own little place - genius! The room was older, yes but clean and hosekeeping kept it clean; our room even seemed like fresh paint (room 301). Our mattress was newer and comfortable. Checkin was painless and friendly staff at the front desk. We had zero interaction with any other hotel employees and for us, that was a bonus. As far as the value, we parents were beyond thrilled! We spent for the entire week what other vacationers were spending per night and what are you really doing in your room? Falling in bed exhausted after a long day with kids and waking up with a quick shower and another full day of fun! The mini fridge, table/2 chairs and (retro) microwave were very useful to us. Lovely kid-friendly place and for the $, Seralago was a great choice for us!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Havingfunwithfam
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Havingfunwithfam,

I can not begin to tell you how pleased we are at the Seralago Hotel & Suites about your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the hotel and and about its staff. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. I will let our team know about how much you enjoyed staying with us and hope you will come and join us again in the future when your plans will take you back to to the Orlando area,

Management and Seralago Team

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just got back from a stay here and it was awful. My family's stay was from April 19th 2013 to April 28th 2013. First they screwed up our reservations and put us in the wrong room. Took them much longer than they said to fix it and when they moved our things they lost a bag that we never got back and rudely said that we hadn't had everything packed for them to move it (when we most certainly did and arranged it nicely for them to find).

Some of the staff was nice, but others were downright rude. When we were trying to get our bags, which had medication in them that some of my family members desperately needed and were told they would have back by then, she told her to wait a moment, went in the back and never came back out.

When they moved us to our correct room, they told us it would be ready at noon at the latest and all our bags would be there. We got back to our hotel at 5 and it took another 2 hour to our bags back, and as I said, not all of them.

The maid service was laughable. Some days she didn't do anything. We frequently came back to the beds not being made, no fresh towels. I wonder if they even came in some days.

They offer Wi-Fi but it's atrocious. You can barely connect and it's slow as molasses, the cell service frequently goes out as well. The refrigerators in the rooms are crap, the one in the first room we had leaked all over the floor. Just when I thought the stay couldn't get worse I saw a roach climbing up the wall. The hotel never seemed very clean or well kept.

If you're handicapped getting in and out of their market/food court is a nightmare and not handicapped accessible in a way that's convenient or makes you feel like they care about you.

They have a laundry room and when I was there just this past week, one of the dryers was broke and the handyman didn't even know how to fix it. My uncle had to end up helping him.

Then there was the room keys. Nothing like having a very disabled man being stranded out of his hotel room because his key got demagnetized. I know demagnetization happens but these have to be some incredibly cheap keys. We had PAPER tickets for every theme park we went to that went through everything that the keys went to and only one of them got demagnetized in our 9 day trip to Florida. When I was getting this demagnetized ticket replaced with a plastic one, I was told that nothing short of rubbing a magnet on it should demagnetize the plastic keys and tickets. This place really doesn't care about quality all the way around.

I see many people giving it praise on here but even when we were staying there we were talking to other guests who were having problems. Some of these included being told the rooms had more accommodations and were nicer than they were (which was also the impression we were given) and outright lied to about what would be there and what they were offered. They told one family there would be game systems in their room for their children and their weren't, and other accommodations for children that didn't exist.

Another family also got the wrong type of room and the hotel staff made it out as if it was there fault and that they didn't really have a solution or anywhere to put them, much as they did with my family.

I don't know how this hotel has a 3 star rating or is a part of Disney's Good Neighbor listing. My uncle has been in a lot of hotels and I've been in my fair share. This is honestly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and it should be avoided at all costs. There are plenty of better places around the area to stay.

We came to this hotel because it was highly recommended and I'm guessing those people stayed here a long time ago. A hotel should be a home away from home, a place to relax, which my family needed with all the calamity that was happening in Boston as we left. This was a not a last minute trip we were planning for months in advance. There's no excuse for the poor service and stay we got.

As others have said, the hotel looks nothing like the picture. It says it has a pool bar and there wasn't from what I saw. Sadly we couldn't leave this hotel because we had to rent scooters and this is the place where they would be dropping them off and picking them up. Leaving would have been far more of a hassle than what these people had already given us.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Cecilia M

Dear Cecilia M,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about our shortcomings. There were a lot of issues and I will address some here, however I really would like you to contact me directly so I can address these issues more in detail and try to repair some of the bad light we did shine on our hotel through the lack of service and product you received.

There is never anexcuse for poor service or a mistake on a reservation which ended up in a wrong room and the inconvenience of having to move. My sincere apologies for that.

I can assure you we will be carefully reviewing our housekeeping procedures to make sure no other guests will have that kind of service you descriped .

I personally did go in a wheelchair through the Food Court and did not find any issues when ordering food or getting condiments on my own.

Our room keys are purchased from a Disney supplier, but unfortunately are easy demagnitized.

We do have several different room types and suites priced differently and all featured on our website. I do not think our staff would lie about a room type or service we do not offer. Our X-Boxes have been removed from our Kidsuites for the past three years and removed from all promotional material and website.

We have been a Disney Gooneighbor hotel for the past 15 years and are inspected 4 times a year by Disney inspectors.

Our pool bar is located at the Front Pool and open every day from 12 noon until 11:00 PM or midnight in the weekend and will only be closed in bad weather conditions.

Again I truly regret not having been able to meet or exceed your expectations, but hope you will give us an opportunity to respond to you directly,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed in room 501, terrible bed, you could feel EVERY SPRING!!! The rooms carpet had recently been shampooed and was still wet, the room smelled. The walls in the bathroom were tiled, had been painted over and was peeling, the caulk around the tub was nasty. When I couldn't take it anymore, due to lack of sleep from the worst bed ever! I called the front desk, the front desk staff was always pleasant and while I do appreciate them moving us to a different room and adjusting our bill, in my opinion, we never should have been placed in a room with such a horrible mattress! Due to losing sleep for the entire night I do believe we should have been credited for an entire night. The second bed in room 328 was better, not the most comfortable but definitely better. The outside and first appearance of the hotel is very nice, almost Disney like, lobby etc... I believe the rooms in the main building are probably better but any in the outer buildings, most likely not from what I could tell. However, in the morning there was a mattress thrown from one of the upper rooms onto the parking lot at the main building. For the price, the Mariott we stayed at was much much better and I will definitely not stay at or recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sandra B
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Sandra B,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about some issues you encountered during your stay with us. I am truly sorry for the carpet still being wet after shampooing and therefore also leaving a smell. My sincere apologies for some of the other issues mentioned. I am glad the pool site room was better, however I did credit your bill in full in order to make up for the less than satisfactory experience. Fell free to contact me directly for some more detail on your stay with us.

gm@seralagohotel.com