Seralago Hotel and Suites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$97
$76
$221
$183
$119
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$385
$369
  • Restaurant
2,933 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here several times, the two room suites are great. The hotel is a little older, but the staff is great, and you cant beat the value.Easy access to the Disney parks, and lots of resturaunts and other entertainment close as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joshua_Salas
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay, the room was very clean. We did not get a pool view since I knew we were not going to be in the room that long, and we got lucky with the Old Town view. I felt very safe while there, I saw tons of security and employees. We got Free Buffet Breakfrest beginning Florida Residents, it was really good, but by the 3rd morning, we had enough, since it was the same things every morning. We did not go to the pools, since we were busy with the parks, but they were looking very clean.

The only thing wrong with our room was the lightbulb in the main lamp was broken off, and the TV cable, where it plugs into the wall, was hanging off.

I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to Kissimee the third week in August. Yes this is a budget hotel but the room was clean, the air conditioning worked, we had a tv, microwave and fridge. Clean towels and the bed was made daily. I enjoyed the pools and hot tub daily and the pool bar was a nice treat as well. This is an older building but if you are on a budget I say go for it.

Room Tip: Definitely the back side facing the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lorri L
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Another stay at this nice hotel that has very reasonable rates, friendly staff and convenient location to Disney. Large, beautiful pool area with jacuzzi and bar is another plus. We will be back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My family and I booked this "hotel" for 2 nights. After a long day at Disney all we wanted to do was check in and relax at the Seralago. After opening the door to our room I was greeted by a spider on the table that I was putting our late night snacks on. Then as I went to put my suitcase down a baby roach decided to say hi from on top of the dresser. The room also had a funny smell. The only reason I gave the Seralago 2 stars is because after deciding we couldnt possibly stay there, they gladle gave us a refund.

• Stayed: September 2012