Seralago Hotel and Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$95
$278
$231
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$115
$97
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$172
Preferred Hotels
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$53
$49
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
Hotels.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
2,905 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavered lobsterkiddie poolpoolsidetikitubsseaworld
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay, the room was very clean. We did not get a pool view since I knew we were not going to be in the room that long, and we got lucky with the Old Town view. I felt very safe while there, I saw tons of security and employees. We got Free Buffet Breakfrest beginning Florida Residents, it was really good, but by the 3rd morning, we had enough, since it was the same things every morning. We did not go to the pools, since we were busy with the parks, but they were looking very clean.

The only thing wrong with our room was the lightbulb in the main lamp was broken off, and the TV cable, where it plugs into the wall, was hanging off.

I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to Kissimee the third week in August. Yes this is a budget hotel but the room was clean, the air conditioning worked, we had a tv, microwave and fridge. Clean towels and the bed was made daily. I enjoyed the pools and hot tub daily and the pool bar was a nice treat as well. This is an older building but if you are on a budget I say go for it.

Room Tip: Definitely the back side facing the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lorri L
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Another stay at this nice hotel that has very reasonable rates, friendly staff and convenient location to Disney. Large, beautiful pool area with jacuzzi and bar is another plus. We will be back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My family and I booked this "hotel" for 2 nights. After a long day at Disney all we wanted to do was check in and relax at the Seralago. After opening the door to our room I was greeted by a spider on the table that I was putting our late night snacks on. Then as I went to put my suitcase down a baby roach decided to say hi from on top of the dresser. The room also had a funny smell. The only reason I gave the Seralago 2 stars is because after deciding we couldnt possibly stay there, they gladle gave us a refund.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank ritualowlny
Reviewed October 3, 2012

As a florida resident I have stayed in many hotels in kissimmee, and by far this is the best for this price. Great buffet, great service,i always get the room i ask for, the kids rooms are a great touch, and I find the staff friendly and helpful. I will be staying there for the fourth time in two weeks and I can't wait!

• Stayed: October 2012