3,096 results
All reviews old town room suite fun spot kiddie pool tubs tiki
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to Kissimee the third week in August. Yes this is a budget hotel but the room was clean, the air conditioning worked, we had a tv, microwave and fridge. Clean towels and the bed was made daily. I enjoyed the pools and hot tub daily and the pool bar was a nice treat as well. This is an older building but if you are on a budget I say go for it.

Room Tip: Definitely the back side facing the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lorri L
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Another stay at this nice hotel that has very reasonable rates, friendly staff and convenient location to Disney. Large, beautiful pool area with jacuzzi and bar is another plus. We will be back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My family and I booked this "hotel" for 2 nights. After a long day at Disney all we wanted to do was check in and relax at the Seralago. After opening the door to our room I was greeted by a spider on the table that I was putting our late night snacks on. Then as I went to put my suitcase down a baby roach decided to say hi from on top of the dresser. The room also had a funny smell. The only reason I gave the Seralago 2 stars is because after deciding we couldnt possibly stay there, they gladle gave us a refund.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank ritualowlny
Reviewed October 3, 2012

As a florida resident I have stayed in many hotels in kissimmee, and by far this is the best for this price. Great buffet, great service,i always get the room i ask for, the kids rooms are a great touch, and I find the staff friendly and helpful. I will be staying there for the fourth time in two weeks and I can't wait!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Aspeiller
Reviewed October 2, 2012

You just cant beat this place if you dont want to spend all your vacation money on a room. It is located close to everything Disney, walking distance to Old Town, lots of restraunts and the Hotel has its own game room, pools restrauant,mini store. Ive stayed there probably 30 times since it became the Seralago (used to be a Holliday Inn). Of all my stays I've only had a bad experiance once or twice, that pretty good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple