3,092 results
All reviews old town room suite fun spot kiddie pool tubs tiki
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family stayed for 3 days and have no complaints. We had 2 rooms booked and we were put on the second floor. We didn't realized there weren't any elevators and the stairs were too much for my mother and grandmother. There was no problem with switching them to a ground floor room. The buffet was nice and the restaurant staff were very friendly and efficient. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and right next to Old Town. Plus very close to Disney. Would defiently stay there again.

Room Tip: No elevators
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The worst experience of my life! Roaches in the room, very impolite staff and the maids were terrible. I will never stay here ever again!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here its terrible!!!!!
1  Thank Jesse G
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to meet or exceed your expectations. There is never an excuse for a less than satisfactory product and/or service and for that we are certainly in your debt. Please E-mail me directly and give me some additional details of your dissatisfaction at our hotel and I will respond with the proper compensation to try to make things right.

Jan Rietveld,
gm@seralagohotel.com

Reviewed April 15, 2012

This place is clean but needs to be updated. It's great for sleeping and close to attractions. Pool was freezing cold- no heated pool. The jacuzzi was being occupied by a group of men adults who were drinking and very loud. They never left the jacuzzi so families were not able to enjoy it. The place is nice as long as you don't plan on being on the property only. Great pool bar with music. Again, the group of adults were in the jacuzzi drinking and no one could get in. If they would monitor things around the hotel a little more, people would feel safer staying here. Great value for sleeping..

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Chica066
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I went on a weekend trip to Disney World, last minute trip, and my parents suggested this hotel since they have stayed there before. The hotel was ok, bathrooms were small, the beds were hard and the pillows, well, your head sunk in them. The last day of our stay, THANK GOODNESS, we woke up to 3 police cars and crime tape downstairs. The police would not say what happened but once we went to check out, we spoke to the front desk, they said there was a medical emergency. When my mom said it looks as if someone was killed, the person at the front desk confirmed it!!! This will be the last time any one of use will stay there.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank NahirC
Seralagogm, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Although we understand the scary part of having three police cars and crime tape in the same building, there was never a confirmation of someone being killed at our hotel. We do apologize for all of the commotion and certainly feel sad for the young family with three children, who just lost their wife and mother due to a heart attack. I hope this guest will one day return to our hotel and realize that an incident like that is not in control of any hotel manager or staff member.
The Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2012

As others ha written the hotel looks as though it has not updated the rooms since the 70's but they were clean and well maintained. We booked the "suite" which comfortably slept 6 of us. You couldn't beat the price and location. It had 2 very clean pools and alot for children to do.

Room Tip: This hotel is huge ask for one close to the parking. It does not have elavators so you might want to be on the first level
2  Thank valeriecolleen