3,073 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed August 1, 2011

In the photos looks like a great hotel but thats not real. The room is diferent, the light in the bathroom was molten and the bathroom door not close. In the room had a cockroach. The furniture is old. The location is excellent.

Room Tip: Reserve in another hotel
3  Thank Jennyvsa
Reviewed July 30, 2011

the prices at the seralago are great and affordable and they are not to far from the theme parks.their lobby is excellent with a nice size store and pizza place and a fabulous game room.the younger staff at the front desk was great, but the older staff was rude and blunt.
they allow you to pre-register which is great...by doing so you can leave your car in the parking lot and use their shuttle bus...and you can stay at the parks late without worrying if your room was given away because you have not checked in.

i would advise anyone going here that they check in early and check out their room.
i knew i was getting a fabulous price $59.00 a night plus tax......so i expected small rooms, old tvs, chipped floor tiles and old ac units.....but lets face it 59.00 is a fair price for a hotel....so i did expect clean rooms....

our mistake was to pre-register and then go to disney, we got back to the hotel around 11 pm. we were tired, hot and agervated with their horrible shuttle service that alls we wanted to do was crash...well when i got the the room and went it, the room had a horrible damp smell and it was humid as hell...old ac...ohwell great price....i sat on the bed hard and lumpy...ohwell great price.....turned on the tv that was way off color...ohwell great price.
i then went into the bathroom......i noticed water and soap scum in the tub like someone took a bubble bath and never rinsed the tub.....no i was looking around i found hair all over the bathroom, and urin on the base of the toilet....i calle the front desk.....they had us go to another room.we went in and i went to the bathroom and when i shut the door i noticed urin stains on the back of the door with hair stuck in it.....i told the kids do not do anything and examined the room, there was hair all over the bathroom, a used bar of soap in the shower, and something sticky in the sink....i was so mad.....i knew the beds had to be dirty......i pulled the sheets back and i was almost sick........there had to be at leaste 50 long black hairs in the bed along with food crumbs...and drool stains on the pillow case.i told my husband that they will think i am a complainer so i took pictures.......it was now after 12 30 am we were so tired and so fed up we just wanted to sleep.i went to the desk and the younger girl aplogized and wanted to move our room, the older lady said to upgrade them at no charge to a pool side room...mind you the pool was closed and the up grade was only 10 bucks more.....the third room was much better..but the ac did not work, also they state that their rooms sleep five people so you figure they have a pull out sofa chair or something......they did not .

the next morning i complained to the supervisor who took care of the matter aplogized and refunded me and provided excellent customer service...but my second day at disney was ruined because we were so tired.

i would ask to look at their buffets before paying for them.....they were small and nasty....lots of other places in the area to eat.

i also want to make note that my sister had her room in area where i orginal was and when we were sitting out in front of the room we watched the maid go into my orginal room,now the kids had craweled into one of the beds...so the sheets and blankets were all pulled back and it was clear thet someone had laid in the bed...which by the way was full of hair.
well we watched the maid go into the room with no sheets and no new towels and come out only 5 minutes later...she never even vacumed the floor that my kids dropped a bag of chips on. she came out locked the door and went to the next room....i went and looked in the window....she had made the bed using the same sheets and blankets....that we complained about being dirty.

also this hotel has alot of young people that party and drink all night.....and were very loud.

2  Thank heatherlp1973
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I booked this hotel back in 2010 to go on a family vacation, i was really excited and my girls couldn't wait to get to the room "kids suite". In the way to the room the hallway was wet and smell bad but i ignored that. But when i got to the room OMG the rugs were so dirty, and the smell of the room i can't even explain. (moldy, smoke,feet idk) The beds were old, hard, they even sound the blankets had holes in them and cigarrete burns. I started crying i couldn't believe how bad this was. i felt so bad for my little ones. Another thing was that there were people outside in the parking lot with really loud music and just hanging around there we didn't feel safe in this place. I went back to the lobby and told them i need it to cancel my reservation. but they told me they couldn't return my money right away since i didn't book directly thru the hotel, and also they couldn't return my money for that first night even when i didn't stay there which it was ok. Well i left the hotel that same night and went to a better one. Will never go back to seralago! I do not recommend this hotel if you have kids and are a clean family.!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank maria516
Reviewed July 29, 2011

we're a french family ,and we're stay 2 times on seralago! is the perfect place for family! wonderful breakfast,2 big pools and more............... the best prices on us 192 !!!!!!!!
i love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again

Room Tip: 400 euros for 14 days breakfast buffet include!!!
1  Thank tinkbouzigues
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We booked a single room with a kid suite. We kind of thought this "privacy for adults" meant that we could have a little peace an quiet from the kids. Not really. It's a regular double or king room with a side area that has a 7' wall with a play fort bunk bed built on the other side of the wall. This separate area is curtained off from the rest of the room, and there is a tv and video game console inside. No privacy here, but it is cute. The smoke alarm went off at 5am and would not turn off. The breakfast was interesting, and I would recommend the McDonalds Drive through. The hotel is decent for the price, and we would stay there again, but just because the marketing department came up with good wording, don't be sold if you expect it all.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family