3,073 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Checked in with 3 other families, i was the one in charge of finding hotel, we were suppose to have poolside room, as we made reservations over year ago and made special request due to small children, we ended up being on second floor 2 buildings over from pool, finally got to room, carpet dirty, toliet seat broke, grandaughter fell off when trying to use it reported these issues they never came to fix them, worst of all my sons prescription medicine was stolen from the room, reported to security, they stated they will follow up with whoever cleaned room, we never heard anything further, rooms was not cleaned daily, had to call to request fresh. Towels and staff not very friendly, this was absolutely worst stay ever, definetly do not recomend this hotel quality inn suites same price and much cleaner safer place to stay

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Beada69
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This was a repeat visit. Stayed here 4 years ago and it was lovely. This time it was dated, old, dirty and smelled bad. Above all the maid took 40$ american and 60$ canadian $ from my purse. I went back to my room to drop off my purse while she was there and put it in my boyfriends suitcase and we went to the pool. She spoke to me when I went in the room. After returning from the pool we went out for the day. I checked my purse a few hours later and noticed the money missing. I know for sure it was there because we alloted 100$ for a baseball game and had put this money away specifically. We contacted the hotel staff and security and they made us feel as though we spent it and she did not take it . She figured I would never look for the canadian while in the USA and i wouldn't miss just 40$ american. After security spoke to her the next day she said someone came to the room while she was there! This was me!!!!! and it was awefully funny that she remembered me coming into this room? she must clean 50-100 rooms a day! They recoemmended we call the police but I wasnt ruining a vacation over 100$. We contacted westjet vacations and got the HELL OUT OF THERE! its a terrible hotel and put a slight damber on our vacation. Until now i recommended this hotel to everyone!!!! To the staff of Seralago Hotel, this has been the worst hotel experience ever and to the maid who took the money.....thanks for putting a damper on our vacation and can't wait till Karma returns the favor to you!

Room Tip: Please do not book here.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank jesfry
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Dear Jesfry: Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the feedback. Our hotel takes theft very seriously, and does not tolerate it by anyone. Our guests are given literature at check in and there is also literature in all of our guest rooms stating that we recommend valuables NOT be left in the room. The Hotel Innkeepers Law located on the back of each guest room door, states the hotel is not liable for lost or stolen items. For our guests convenience we have safety deposit boxes behind the Front Desk for our guests use.

Regarding your claim, we are very sorry that you were missing some money.
Our General Manager and Director of Security have done a thorough investigation and have determined that because of the level of uncertainty of the total spending by you and your boyfriend, there is no credible reason to believe that anything was taken by our staff.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

We first booked 5 nights at Seralago in 2009, and loved how it's so clean, and pet friendly. We decided to book it august 2010 for 5 nights, since we had such a great time a year before. Let me tell you this place never disappoints, honestly we stay at this hotel because this the only hotel where my dog does not cry and bother the neighbors because for some reason he feels comfortable here than any other hotel. My family also love it not because it's cheap but they are so close to everything the staff is amazing/ crazy helpful and they have the best pool. I can see other reviews people who weren't so lucky....but so far I love this place, I don't recommend it to people who are picky. Because yes it a little downgraded, I really recommend it to people who just need a place to sleep and want to be near all the attractions.

As far as bed bugs, any hotel you go your at risk. So tip of advice always check your bed in ALL HOTELS you go to, if you find some report it and they'll change your room. It's not the hotel that magically just carries them, they come from other guests.

Room Tip: If you are a picky person about hotels this isn't the place for you!
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Dear Crazi4disney: Wow. Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We're flattered with the feedback and appreciate the compliments. We too are crazi 4 disney! We love that not only your family loves our hotel, but that your dog does too! Pets tend to be very honest! :O) The one compliment that we cherish most of all is your comment that " the staff is amazing/ crazy helpful." That pretty much sums up our staff... they love providing great experiences for our guests. And we're very proud of what they do.

We are glad that you are one of the many repeat guests that we have and hope you return soon so we can show you more of what we love to do.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Not a nice hotel at all. Fairly old and not updated. Our King suite had wet carpeting at the door and all in front if the air conditioner. The TV had BAD RECEPTION and the remote control did not work because the sensor that should be in the TV was missing. There was a hole in the front of the TV where the sensor should have been. The small shampoo and conditioner that is provided in the room had already been opened and used. The bathroom light was constantly flickering because it was burning out " I think" and you could see the dead bugs in the bottom if the light cover. There was a small refrigerator and microwave in the bathroom area so I guess that's why they call it a suite. We found out, after the fact, that the hotel had been reported more than once for having bed bugs. I did not experience that myself but we did not stay more than one night before checking out.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sveitch

Dear SVeitch: Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the feedback. We have checked with our Front Desk and Operator and don’t see that you let us know of any of the issues with your room. We would have gladly done whatever was necessary to make your stay the best possible. All of our rooms in the hotel have a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Your room was not a suite; it was one of our Deluxe King Rooms. We checked the television in your room and the problem was a loose cable in the back of the television – easily fixed. A quick call to the Operator at the hotel would have had one of our Engineering Staff at your room with a light bulb to replace the one in your bathroom. A

nd as you know from your visit with us, the Seralago Hotel & Suites does not have bed bugs.
We thank you for your feedback, and wanted you to know the issues with the room have all been resolved for the next guest staying in that room.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I have nothing to say negative about this place. The staff was very friendly and polite. Even the housekeeping staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable.It was great to just lay around the pool and sit in the tiki bar by the pool for a refreshing drink or eating those buffalo wings. I hope to stay there longer next time I visit the orlando area.

Room Tip: Next time I would like to get one of the suites. The price is very reasonable!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank photographybyjerry
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for writing your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the great compliments. The one compliment that we cherish most of all is your comment that "The staff was very friendly and polite. Even the housekeeping staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable." That pretty much sums up our Staff... they love providing great experiences for our guests. And we're very proud of what they do.

We hope you return soon so we can show you more of what we love to do. You'll love our Suites!