3,073 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Not a nice hotel at all. Fairly old and not updated. Our King suite had wet carpeting at the door and all in front if the air conditioner. The TV had BAD RECEPTION and the remote control did not work because the sensor that should be in the TV was missing. There was a hole in the front of the TV where the sensor should have been. The small shampoo and conditioner that is provided in the room had already been opened and used. The bathroom light was constantly flickering because it was burning out " I think" and you could see the dead bugs in the bottom if the light cover. There was a small refrigerator and microwave in the bathroom area so I guess that's why they call it a suite. We found out, after the fact, that the hotel had been reported more than once for having bed bugs. I did not experience that myself but we did not stay more than one night before checking out.

1  Thank sveitch
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Dear SVeitch: Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the feedback. We have checked with our Front Desk and Operator and don’t see that you let us know of any of the issues with your room. We would have gladly done whatever was necessary to make your stay the best possible. All of our rooms in the hotel have a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Your room was not a suite; it was one of our Deluxe King Rooms. We checked the television in your room and the problem was a loose cable in the back of the television – easily fixed. A quick call to the Operator at the hotel would have had one of our Engineering Staff at your room with a light bulb to replace the one in your bathroom. A

nd as you know from your visit with us, the Seralago Hotel & Suites does not have bed bugs.
We thank you for your feedback, and wanted you to know the issues with the room have all been resolved for the next guest staying in that room.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I have nothing to say negative about this place. The staff was very friendly and polite. Even the housekeeping staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable.It was great to just lay around the pool and sit in the tiki bar by the pool for a refreshing drink or eating those buffalo wings. I hope to stay there longer next time I visit the orlando area.

Room Tip: Next time I would like to get one of the suites. The price is very reasonable!
1  Thank photographybyjerry
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for writing your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the great compliments. The one compliment that we cherish most of all is your comment that "The staff was very friendly and polite. Even the housekeeping staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable." That pretty much sums up our Staff... they love providing great experiences for our guests. And we're very proud of what they do.

We hope you return soon so we can show you more of what we love to do. You'll love our Suites!

Reviewed July 14, 2011

The Seralago hotel was a great hotel. The shuttle was always on time going and coming from disney and universal. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm in a wheelchair and the staff at Seralgo did everything they could to accommodate me with a accessible shuttle and room. I will definitely be staying at the Seralago during my next trip to Florida.

2  Thank maham91
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Have stayed here several times now and have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the rooms clean, the pool pristine. I don't think you could find a better place for the money. They offer several discounts from AAA to Senior fun club so be sure to check all rates.

1  Thank dragonflylm
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We booked a 7 night stay not knowing what to expect based on the mixed reviews. I'm pleased to say that we were impressed with the cleanliness and service. Our 3 year old loved the bunk bed and his own space. We were glad to have our space ad well. The location of the hotel is only 15 minutes away from Disney. There is a McDonald's across the street, as well as a Publix to get snacks/drinks. We had a mini fridge and small microwave in our room. Happy to report NO seafoam green or pink. Our room was yellow. We had plenty of clean towels. The playground was nice and the pool area was big. We stayed on the ground floor and our view was of the pool. The staff was very kind and nice.

• Stayed: July 2011