3,072 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This Place is a dump! I can't believe disney has this as a partner hotel! Rooms are completely outdated! Tv is from 1989 does not have any a/v inputs. So if you bring a video game system it better be an Atari 2600 and forget about a portable dvd player! Grout in the floors are filthy,mini fridge missing parts,carpet is old and worn, bathroom showerhead and tub have rust marks. Door hinges are rusted, that they attempted to paint over, but the paint is flaking off. Beds are horrible! Springs are coming through the mattress! Only good thing that I can say positive is that the ac is working great! To summarize, this place should not be advertised as a hotel b/c its really a old motel with a couple of pools and disney should not affiliate their name with this dump! I have 2 more nights here, so I will try to make the best of it for the kids sake, but I will never stay here again! Also as a tip in reading other reviews, take all valuables with you when you leave your room, I put mine in the trunk of my rental vehicle!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank jas5270
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The beds aren't comfy. Our curtain was missing so sleeping in was impossible. The bathroom floor hasnt been moped in what looks like years.

This place could be nice. It's a shame it's a dump.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Andrewblaylock
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The room we were given was clean but we can't say anything good about the rest of it.
One of the beds was broken! The clock had no power cord or battery and there was no coffee maker until I called and got one brought to the room.
There is more but I think a hotel with a broken bed is enough.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank BriteEyz58
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This is not a five star hotel, but this does have everything you need. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious with lots of beds.
This place is located close all parks… just minutes away 

Yes, the furniture is out dated and so is the building, but it is functional and very affordable.

We will be coming back again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dlvazquez
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed there in June 2011 for two nights. Very convenient to I-4, many eating options close by. My room was typical of a budget motel ( basic). The room was clean, and the staff was pleasant. Didn't eat in the on site restaurant. Pool area was clean and the onsite store is affordable and is well stocked. Overall visit was very good. ** This is a hotel for those who drive**

Room Tip: Try the ground level nearest the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family