3,076 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The beds aren't comfy. Our curtain was missing so sleeping in was impossible. The bathroom floor hasnt been moped in what looks like years.

This place could be nice. It's a shame it's a dump.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Andrewblaylock
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The room we were given was clean but we can't say anything good about the rest of it.
One of the beds was broken! The clock had no power cord or battery and there was no coffee maker until I called and got one brought to the room.
There is more but I think a hotel with a broken bed is enough.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank BriteEyz58
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This is not a five star hotel, but this does have everything you need. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious with lots of beds.
This place is located close all parks… just minutes away 

Yes, the furniture is out dated and so is the building, but it is functional and very affordable.

We will be coming back again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dlvazquez
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed there in June 2011 for two nights. Very convenient to I-4, many eating options close by. My room was typical of a budget motel ( basic). The room was clean, and the staff was pleasant. Didn't eat in the on site restaurant. Pool area was clean and the onsite store is affordable and is well stocked. Overall visit was very good. ** This is a hotel for those who drive**

Room Tip: Try the ground level nearest the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank faith010
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I will brief and to the point in order not to waste everyone's time. This place was like someone took a dump and put a door on the turd and called it a hotel. ok, I will give some details of the conditions that forced me to give this review. For starters the wallpaper was begining to peel way from the wall at the seems, behind the check in desk. Our first room obviously had some water damage of some sort. Our second room was not much better. It had a stinch in it and the room just did not feel clean. At this point I was pissed, we just travelled 9 hours to get to walt disney world. I went to the store and bought some c leaning supplies. My family and I spent one hour cleaning the dump. During the decontamination training, my family and I went through 3 gallons of bleach, 1can of Lysol spray (for the sheets) and approximately 50 Clorox wipes. Yes, we could have gone and stayed on Disney property and been fine, but I was determined to make this room sleepable. Absolutely we will NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011