$272
$199
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$64
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$137
$119
$61
HolidayInn.com
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$76
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$131
$117
Otel.com
3,031 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooldisney parksmagic kingdomorlando areatubstiki
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed there in June 2011 for two nights. Very convenient to I-4, many eating options close by. My room was typical of a budget motel ( basic). The room was clean, and the staff was pleasant. Didn't eat in the on site restaurant. Pool area was clean and the onsite store is affordable and is well stocked. Overall visit was very good. ** This is a hotel for those who drive**

Room Tip: Try the ground level nearest the pool.
2  Thank faith010
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I will brief and to the point in order not to waste everyone's time. This place was like someone took a dump and put a door on the turd and called it a hotel. ok, I will give some details of the conditions that forced me to give this review. For starters the wallpaper was begining to peel way from the wall at the seems, behind the check in desk. Our first room obviously had some water damage of some sort. Our second room was not much better. It had a stinch in it and the room just did not feel clean. At this point I was pissed, we just travelled 9 hours to get to walt disney world. I went to the store and bought some c leaning supplies. My family and I spent one hour cleaning the dump. During the decontamination training, my family and I went through 3 gallons of bleach, 1can of Lysol spray (for the sheets) and approximately 50 Clorox wipes. Yes, we could have gone and stayed on Disney property and been fine, but I was determined to make this room sleepable. Absolutely we will NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank 94,186
Reviewed July 2, 2011

The room had a king sized bed... Bunk beds and another bed how awesome is that and looked like a tree house... There was an x box machine... There is a fridge and microwave... The downside is that once you get into the resort it looks like a motel from the outside... But once you get into the room and close the blinds its Better... It was clean although my feet were dirty from walking on the carpet which probably is a no no but it was fine....

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Cclov
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We are a family of four with 2 small children and found this hotel to be a bit outdated. Room service was not up to par...Our toilet in our room overflowed and we had to call maintenance twice to come clean it up..which took about 45 minutes. The room was small (we had a kids suite). We were led to believe that the room was spaceous but instead learned it was one room that was cut into pieces to make two rooms. The saying "Kids under 10 eat free" is not true. They make up the cost by charging the adults the price it would be for kids to eat. If you eat outside of the hotel..it is the same price. There is no deal at this hotel. If you are a family on a budget (as we are), the hotel was ok but you definitely could find another place to stay for better accommodations. I would not recommend this hotel at all and will not be staying here again on my next visit.. YOU CAN DO BETTER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! TRUST ME!

3  Thank sweetiec
Reviewed June 29, 2011

For the past four years whenever I go to Orlando I stay at the Seralago Hotel. I feel as if they truly value me as a repeat guest. The staff has always gone above and beyond to satisfy me. I am extremely happy with their customer service. :-) The hotel itself is within minutes of the theme parks. Its atmosphere is family oriented, nice, comfy and cozy. The rooms are super tidy as well as the swimming pool area. The jacuzzi is the best ever!!!!!