We stayed at The Palms Hotel and Villas from Sep 1st until Sep 9th. Our stayed was very nice in general.
1. The Hotel is very well located. It is only a 5 minutes drive to Diske's magic Kingdom and there are lot of restaurants and shops in the nearby area. There is Publix supermarket really close by, there are two pharmacies (CVS and Walgreens), There is a Danny's rest right next to Publix and a lot more gift shops, chinese restaurants, italian restaurants, everything really close by (no more than 10 minutes drive from the hotel). So, location is a big plus.
2. There is a kitchenette in the room, so you can prepare your own meals. The kitchen has everything you may need to do standard cooking. It has a fridge, a small range, a dishwasher, a single sink and a waste disposer. There also are pots and pans, dishes and cutlery.
3. The rooms are big, spacious and very clean. We stayed at room 216 in the ground floor. The room has two main areas: The bedroom area, which has a full bathroom with tub and single sink. There are two double beds. The living/kitchen area with a sofa and a small table to be used as dining table and as a desk.
4. Internet is complimentary. A big plus for us, since we were able to hook the laptop and the cell phones to the internet without spending in international roaming.
5. There is a very nice pool with jacuzzi. The pool is very well maintained.
6. Breakfast is also complementary. Even though is very basic (you won't find ham or sausages) it is fresh and prepare daily and you can always go to the supermarkart and bring your own ham to complement your breakfast. They serve cereals, orange juice, apple juice, two types of milk, eggs, fruit salad, assorted danish and pastries, sometimes they have waffles, standard coffee, decaf coffee, etc. You won't find ham, sausages, chesse, complete fruits.
7. Another plus is that you can control the A/C in the room, so you can make adjustments to your personal satisfaction.
1. The furniture in general looks old and a little bit stained. We think is time to invest in new chairs and sofas and repairs dressers in the bedroom.
In general, we highly recommend this hotel and we would go back again without a doubt. Is not a luxury hotel but is very clean and very convenient for families with kids.
Thank you The Palms Hotel and Villas for a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As an Walt Disney World Good Neighbor(R) Hotel, The Palms Hotel & Villas wants to be your home away from home. When traveling for business or pleasure, we offer the ultimate in convenience, comfort and value.The Palms Hotel and Villas offers great accommodations, where you will have everything you could possibly need during your stay. With 125 condominium style one and two bedroom suites, our hotel is the perfect fit for everyone's sleeping needs.Relax and unwind by our large crystal clear swimming pool, whirlpool, children's pool, sun deck, basketball court, game room, beautiful gazebo areas with picnic tables and gas grills. Wireless internet is available in all rooms. Deluxe Continental Breakfast and Scheduled Shuttle Service to Walt Disney World(R) Resort. These are just a few of the many features that will make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palms Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Hotel Kissimmee
- The Palms Hotel
- Palms Hotel Villas