“Good and great service” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Montreal, Canada
“Good and great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was there for one week and during all our vacation the staff was great and very helpful.
The first room we had smelled bad, cigarettes, and they immediately changed us to another room, which was bigger and better, for no extra-fees. The room smelled a bit old but it was ok. It was clean, I was afraid for bed-bugs but it was very clean. The fact that there is a microwave and a fridge in the room is perfect for the ones who want to make lunchs. The breakfast was perfect, I mean for the cheap prize, it was even more than I expected. There is cold and hot items at the breakfast.
The only negative thing about the hotel is the shutte service. It only runs at limited times. But what we did is that we took the first shuttle to disney at 9:00 AM..then we spent the day at one of Disney's park.. but the return shuttles times are even more limited. It doesn't work because for example you have the fantasmic show at Holllywood, it finises at 9h00 and the shuttle from hollywood leaves at 9h00...we didn't have the time to take it witout missing the show so we took the disney transportation to Epcot to take the shuttle that was at 9h35. That way, we didn't have to take a cab. The disney transportation is free.
Another tip, if you miss the last shuttle that goes back to the hotel, to save taxi, we went from the park ( epcot, magic Kingdom, mgm, animal kingdom) to Disney Animal Kingdom lodge ( with disney transportation) and then we took a taxi. It costed only 10 $ so pretty much cheaper than taking a taxi from the parks.

What is great is that on the way to Animal kingdom ( the first shuttle), Comfort Inn Maingate is the last hotel where people are to be taken) and when you come back, comfort inn is the first stop on the way. That is great. So it's very fast ,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Gab x

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Rincon, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed with my husband for 8 nights during September 2012 and we enjoyed our vacations. Room was clean, has laundry room and Wi-Fi, my husband used the excercise room twice, staff was friendly, breakfast buffet was also good, shuttle service to park was always on time. We didn´t use the pool.

My only complain is that the shuttle service from Sea World will pick you at the park at 7:55 p.m. and the park closes at 6:00 p.m. We finished the park at 4:00 p.m. so we took a taxi ($30). Don´t know why they come 2 hours after park is closed. In the other parks the times were reasonable and we had time to go through all attractions.

We went 3 times to Golden Corral just across the street, buy groceries, souvenirs and everything walking distance. I will stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was quiet all the time. King bed is perfect for couples.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jennifer L
Fort Pierce, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

While the building may be older the rooms have been remodeled and are very nice. One thing that gives it away that it is older is that the bathroom is very small but had been very nicely redone. Te beds were very comfortable but the pillows could be better.

There is breakfast buffet included and one thing that stood out was how bad the scrambled eggs were, while they were sitting in a lot of liquid they were very dry, maybe if they had sausage gravy it would have helped. But there are other choices so you should be able to get enough.

We would dtay there again.

It is very easy to get to Disney from here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nlb1050
Sandys, Bermuda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for a few days before going to my Timesharing. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. All the staff were really friendly and extremely helpful. They went over and above the call of duty to make sure that I was taken care off. The breakfast was delicious and the presentation perfect. My room was cleaned daily. It is conveniently located to many restaurants, gift shops and other shops. I would definitely recommend it to others and would stay there again in a heart beat. The lobster feast there is to die for.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel was very Clean, has a great service. The breakfast was delucious every day. Perfect for a family vacation or couples. Really like the hotel. The surroundings was very clean it was centered, near has dinners, gift shop, has a shuttle service for the parks.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Anniestorm
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I had just moved to Orlando and couldn't move into my apartment for several days so Comfort Inn took me in for a few nights and thank goodness! The staff were so incredibly friendly! I secluded myself in my room for two days because I was so scared to leave and there was plenty for me to do! I was able to buy some food and store it in the mini fridge and the tv had a great assortment of channels. The beds were really comfortable and I slept quite well! Thank you Comfort Inn!! Every time I drive by I remember those great feelings!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Recently stayed for 10 nights at this location. Our room was cleaned daily, free breakfast buffet was always well stocked, even at close to closing time. Pool and hot tub were clean with nice lounge chairs. Staff were always friendly and helpful. I'd stay again at this location!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family