Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
$179
$179
HolidayInn.com
$78
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$127
$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$110
$206
$189
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
2,720 results
All reviewspizza hutdisney parksred lobstermini golfkids eat freegolden corralbusch gardenscoffee machinetwo double bedsfresh towelsfree shuttlewalgreenspoolsorlandothemehurricane
Reviewed January 10, 2011

To begin with, we only stayed here for one night so this review will only be able to detail our experience for this small time. My rating is also based on the price of the hotel, it is in the budget range so I have rated it accordingly.

We had booked a villa for part of our honeymoon and to spend Christmas in, unfortunately for us we were shocked and disappointed to find our chosen villa an absolute mess and the management company aggressive and rude - we decided we could not stay there. This was at 6.00 in the evening. We didn't know what to do, so I called my Dad and he said some of his friends had said that this was a pretty good hotel at a cheap price. (It was late, we didn't know anything in the area and lots of other places were busy).

I have to say, this place surpassed my expectations. I hadn't stayed in a Best Western before and was a little apprehensive. We got checked in straight away by a really helpful guy at the front desk and when we got into our room it was clean and comfortable. It began to get really noisy next to us, with screaming and shouting, so my husband went to the front desk and explained that we had had a really bad day and would prefer a quieter room, was this possible? They sorted it out straight away and in no time we were in a new (much quieter!) room. The beds were comfortable, the t.v. had loads of chanels, there was a good room heater (at this time, orlando was really cold!) a free safe, and food and drink establishments on site. There was also free wi fi and free parking. The bathroom was great, with a hair dryer and toiletries - everything you could need. We also found out that they do free transportation to all the parks if you needed it. There is also a huge security guard that drives around all night in a little golf cart - so I felt quite safe!

We ate breakfast there the next morning and it was pretty good value for a buffet breakfast and the staff were really lovely.

For a budget hotel in Orlando, I couldn't find fault with it. We only decided to stay somewhere else for the remainder of our vacation as due to the villa not working out I wanted to be as close to disney as I could so we ended up staying at a hotel near downtown disney.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank japsara512
BWMaingate, Director of Sales at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2011

We are so sorry to hear that your Honeymoon experience did not start off smoothly, but are thankful that we were able to share in a little bit of joy and happiness for you over the Holidays. We are exactly what you explained. We pride ourselves in being the best moderately (budget) price hotel in the area and were so happy that your father recommended you give us a try. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and honeymoon. Come back and visit us for your anniversary!!

Reviewed January 8, 2011

Stayed at the resort hotel over the New Year and thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent there..Front Desk very helpful on arrival and throughout even when somewhat busy,Rooms kept very clean and tidy daily by the housekeeping staff.Warm outdoor swimming pools and compact fitness room. Good Buffet Breakfast at a reasonable price,Nice relaxing Sports Bar to return to after a busy day plus Pizza Hut restaurant,General Store along with a lighted 18 hole putt putt course and more.
Excellent location with ample parking, What more can I say.....No complaints here !!!!
Thank you Best Western for being part of a "Happy" New Year vacation for this family.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family

Thanks for letting the Best Western Lakeside share your families holiday. We are thrilled that you posted a review of your stay with us and hope that we can become a family tradition for years to come. Welcome to our family....we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I am happy to offer praise and give my business to companies that make an effort to provide customers with a positive experience. I would, however, like to share my disappointment in the Best Western Lakeside in Kissimmee, FL. I never write reviews, but I believe that the filthiness and unsuitableness of this facility implores me to take the time to provide more feedback.

Upon arrival to the hotel, we first noticed the poorly lit (essentially unlit) parking lot and the ill-kept condition of the property. However, having already paid for the hotel and with it having a 3-star rating on a discount travel site, I felt certain that the room itself would be suitable. When checking in, I was told that no king rooms were available. After explaining multiple times that I had booked this facility solely due to its offering a choice of bed on the website, the manager of the property was called to the desk, where she proceeded to somehow "find" an available king room. When we finally entered the room, we were put off by the overall dankness of the place, but hoped that a bit of time with the a/c on would help. It did not. The staleness and dankness never dissipated.

Despite these warning signs, we were excited to get dressed and go out to ring in the New Year, so we attempted to shower. After turning on the shower and waiting for several minutes, we determined that we had no hot water. After a call to the front desk, someone from maintenance was sent to the room. After he examined the bathroom and sink, and ran the water himself for awhile, he concluded that the water was as warm as it would get. This seemed to satisfy the hotel, but it was not acceptable to us, nor would it have been acceptable in any hotel in which I have ever stayed.

In the meantime, while waiting for the repairs we expected, we began to attempt to make ourselves comfortable on the bed and loveseat provided. After pulling off the very old, worn bedspread, we encountered threadbare sheets that, despite not being the appropriate size for the bed, had been simply draped atop a dilapidated mattress that had no pad or cover. This situation is untenable in a place where a mattress serves a multitude of people, and the state of the mattress was certainly not fresh or clean. Also, the three pillows provided were cased in unmatched linens, leading us to wonder if one or more of them had simply been left by another guest. I believe it is very reasonable to expect that a hotel provide its guests with a minimum level of confidence that they are not risking their health by staying at the property.

Determining that the bed was unacceptable, we moved to the loveseat provided. As I turned on the lamp in the corner nearest the loveseat, I noticed the shade was severely stained. The stains appeared to be water stains, and given the mugginess of the room, and my experience in professional real estate investing and development, I began to suspect that the room had recently suffered a flooding of some sort. After turning on the lamp, I went to the loveseat. There is no way to describe my reaction, other than I was aghast at the condition and filthiness of it. The loveseat itself was threadbare to the point of seeing the cushioning at places, and in other places had stains that, while they may not have actually been, looked close enough to bodily secretions that we were extremely disconcerted.

At this point, despite the front desk having told us quite some time ago that we would receive new bedding that never arrived, we determined that the property was untenable. Being that even the internet connection was not working, we were forced to set out on a last minute hotel search. The result of these circumstances caused us a large amount of stress, as we were unfamiliar with the area, and New Year's Eve is a particularly busy time for hotels.

In the past year, I have spent upwards of 40 nights in various hotels and hundreds of nights over the course of my life, with these hotels ranging from Super 8 to Ritz-Carlton properties, with several Best Western facilities mixed in. I can say with confidence that this hotel was easily the worst property I have ever checked into. It is not only unworthy of three stars on any website, but it is not worthy of a Best Western flag. Perhaps it was simply the room we were given (since the manager had to "find" it, maybe it wasn't intended to be booked), but I can only base my comments on my experience.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dorejam24

It is never easy to see that we have not exceeded one of our guests expectations. Our hotel mission is too be the best moderate/budget hotel in this area. We were dissappointed to see that we did not live up to your expectations. I have sent a copy of your review to all managers for their review and follow-up and will make sure that it is the topic of our next Managers Meeting with the General Manager. We would for you to give us another opportunity to show you what our hotel is really all about.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

I was worried about staying in this hotel because of some of the negative reviews people were giving but having stayed there I couldn't honestly believe they were talking about the same hotel.

Excellent location, any nearer the Disney parks and you would actually be in them. Buses to the parks from the hotel were really great. Drivers really friendly and run exactly on time, was a bit worried by not having a car and previous guests comments about not running to schedule. Nothing to be worried about at all.

Staff were really great. Friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. From front desk staff to restaurant staff and cleaning staff, all are a credit to you.

Only thing I could maybe say was the bus to Universal/Seaworld left really early in the morning and left really early evening, meaning you miss out on late night attractions as it's quite far to get a taxi.

But apart from that all was excellent. Wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else, cheaper or not, and that's why we can't wait to come back in August 11.

• Stayed: August 2010
BWMaingate, Director of Sales at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2011

Hi Robyn,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at our hotel. We were very happy that stuck with your original decision to stay with us and knew that you wouldn't be disappointed. We pride ourselves on being the best moderately priced hotel in the area and we think we do a pretty good job of it! Unfortunately, we can't be all things to all people and sometimes we can't make everyone happy, all though we give it our best try every day!
When you come back in August, please make sure you stop and say hello to us.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

Hotel is average. Very Poor Service. No refill for Soaps or Shampoos provided. You may have to remind them twice and may get it after 1 hr. The bed is not comfortable. It scracthes you. Noticed that Mattress cover is of harsh material which scratches your skin.
Better to remove it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
BWMaingate, Director of Sales at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2011

Hello Sid,
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at our hotel. It is never easy to find out that we did not exceed our guests expectations. Poor Service is definately not what we are all about. I have copied your review for our General Manager as our Executive Housekeeper for their review. Would love to know what room you were in so that I can forward this information on. These are all training issues that need to be brought to the forfront for our Housekeeping Manager. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our Great customer service again when you are in the area.