$194
$179
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
$190
$179
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
$83
$77
$216
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$134
$110
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$367
$149
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
Cancelon
2,718 results
All reviewspizza hutdisney parksred lobstermini golfkids eat freegolden corralbusch gardenscoffee machineanimal kingdomtwo double bedsfresh towelsfree shuttlewalgreenspoolsorlandothemehurricane
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Not enough room on this review page to highlight my GREAT experience here. In a nutshell, great place for the price and then some. I have stayed in a few hotels in this area and come quite a bit and no other hotel I stayed at in this price range comes even close to how well this establishment is maintained and treats their customers. Those hotels can learn a lot on how to run a hotel by visiting Maingate Lakeside Resort; and I meant that.
Rooms are clean, have Pizza Hut on location, breakfast buffet, TIKI BAR, big pool, mini golf and on the lake. The prizes were not hiked hotel prices. The atmosphere is great and, if I needed something to snack on, quick bite or souvenir shop, everything was in walking distance. Also, area parks are within less than 10 minute drive. Also, transportation to parks.

Room Tip: Building 4 or behind the office. Closer to main pool, tiki bar and restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Terry S
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

To start, please understand that I can only comment on the room I stayed in. I have no direct knowledge of any other rooms or buildings, so if your stay is/was different than mine, this is why.
We, my wife & I, booked through a third party as most do these days. Unfortunately, I've found that in doing so, you usually don't get the highest level of service or room. We also had to make a special request of a ground floor room as we both have difficulty with stairs. The front desk staff couldn't have been more accommodating with us. Due to our request we did have to wait a little longer for a room, but it wasn't much of an inconvenience, maybe 30-45 minutes.
Our room was located in the 100's, which is the building with the lobby. We were given a poolside room opposite of the lake. It was clean and the a/c was already set on for us, which in the Florida heat after unloading our things was wonderful.
Due to past experience, I checked everything in the room. This is what I found.
+ plenty of sockets for our electronics
+ larger than normal mini fridge ( looked new)
+ separate standing closet
+ exceptionally clean, well maintained bathroom
- no microwave
- kinda crappy coffee maker that quit working after 2 days,( + maintenance did replace it for us within 15 minutes)
- stained carpet at the front door, probably water but I can't say for sure.
- while the TV was nice, the channel selection was abysmal
+ WIFI was excellent, only lost it a few times and only for about 10 minutes
- furniture was dated but functional

As for the outside, the grounds seemed to be well maintained and the pool itself was nice. I do have 2 main complaints about the pool area.
1) There were never any pool towels available in the morning, at least not the mornings I was there.
2) The table umbrellas were not secure and I saw a large gust of wind blow them right out of the holders on two separate occasions, once was ten feet from me, ( I'm kinda a stickler about safety issues).
( Pool area was also a little dimly lit at night)

Overall, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Every interaction with the staff was pleasant and housekeeping was very helpful with anything we needed. I did see two ants in the bathroom, but I never the amount of bugs others described. I would definitely stay here again. Perhaps my stay was an exception and not the rule, but I sincerely hope that's not the case.
***Please be aware that they will put an additional hold on your charge card during your stay. It was not disclosed during the booking process so I am letting you know now***

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank CIGdoug v
Reviewed August 9, 2017

1st impression is that it is a low cost "hotel resort", however it was very budget quality, but not as cheap as you think when booking. Be aware of all the taxes and parking you will pay on check out making it more expensive than advertised.
The internet works for the first few days then goes down, reception staff are not helpful at all and uninterested in the issue.
Bar was closed for the 17 days we were there with a sign advising closed for private function but there never was one, external bar never open.
Had several problems with the room safe but all were promptly sorted by the maintenance guy.

Room Tip: Do not have ground floor rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Robertwillow
Maingate L, Guest Relations Manager at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for your valued feedback and for being our guest. We would like to express our apologies for any troubles and/or dissatisfaction you may have had with your stay. We are committed to guest satisfaction and assure we will look into your concerns. Thank you.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights there while at Disney. The room was clean and affordable. At Disney my mothers legs/toes were itching badly. She tried to ignore it. We checked out the nExt day and Mon became feverish and slots all over her almost like bed bugs. I reported it to the resort. They did not bother to call me until I called 4 times. Mom broke out in a fever and had pus filled knots all over her body. My husband had almost fang marks ( two dots) on his legs. We ended up finding out they were spider bites. I called them and they attempted to call me a liar. Mom had to take antibiotics and was miserable. I will upload pictures on here soon. I asked the Resort to allow me to see peat control report and they declined. The resort then tried to have me sign a waiver of all liabilities in order to get a refund. I declined it and turned them in to the business bureau. No matter how desperate you are do not go here. The room was infested in spiders. I have two kids and one was 6 months. I Thank God that they did not get the little ones because we would have ended in the Emergency Room.

If the Resort had nothing to hide they would have shown me the report. The business bureau and my attorney stated that this was odd. I will continue to follow up with the business bureau but until then go somewhere else, for your sake!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank debg151515

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Roaches in room to greet. Dirty sheets with popcorn and greasy stains-had to ask for different sheets in person since in room phone does not work, then wait an hour for a man to bring sheets for one bed. The good reviews, I don't get. I expected clean sheets and no bugs- worst hotel in all my years. I would sleep in car looking back-hubby saw roaches 1st night but kept silent knowing my fear and the fact priceline would never refund. Unsecured door with gap at bottom to invite bugs. Rude and downright lazy workers.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Sophia B
Maingate L, Guest Relations Manager at Maingate Lakeside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017