I agree with most of the other reviews in that the Motel rooms could do with a refurb. I travelled with Virgin Holidays which classify the Motel as 3+. I would classify it 2+. Saying that, there were definately more good points than bad. The rooms were cleaned every day (even on Memorial Weekend). Clean sheets and towels ED. The pool temp was like stepping into a bath (although there is no shallow end for small kids - 3 FT 6inch).
The free breakfast is very good if you can get up before 9.00am and are prepared to Queue for 10 minutes. Hurricane Sam's, Breakfast and Pizza Hut all reasonably priced. Very close to Disney and good choice of local resturants if you are driving.
My biggest complaint is the AC units. They are so noisy that we turned them off at night and suffered the 75 degree night time temp. Not Good !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando